PART 4 (FLUFF)

JIRO POV

    When I got back to the dorms school was long over so Momo should be in her dorm studying or something. I walk over to her dorm and knock. After waiting a few seconds she answers the door, her lips curving into a friendly smile.

“Hello Jiro, come in,” she beams, holding her door open for me. I walk in and she waves me to a gray bean bag that's sitting on her floor I sit and she asks, "Why are you here so late, you should be sleeping."

" I'm in a bit of trouble, have you ever heard of Hanahaki Disease?" She shakes her head.

"It’s this thing, You cough up blood and flower petals when you suffer from one sided love, The only two ways to stop it is one the other person returning your feelings and you being aware, Two getting surgery but your feeling for the person goes with the disease.” 

“Hmmmmmmm,” she says before looking at the clock on her wall. She looks at me with pity “I'll write my phone number down and we can talk in the morning, It's almost 10.”    

When I get back in my room I take out my phone and type her number and name. I feel the weird feeling that means I was about to cough. I swiftly grab my trash and- ya know. I look in at the black petals soaked in blood. I grab my phone even though I know she won't be up. 

Jirou: You up?

Momo: Yes?

Jirou: Oh shit. Did I wake you up?

Momo: No, couldn't sleep.

Jirou: Oh

Momo: What's wrong? Do you need help?

Jirou: No,  just coughed up the petals.

Momo: I'm on my way.

I look at my phone confused until I hear a knock at my door. I get up from my bed and walk over and open it. Momo’s standing on the other side, her hair's down and slightly messy, she's wearing black silk shorts and a matching button up shirt. I blush and stutter "C- come in." I close the door behind her when she does. 

We both sit next to each other on my bed in awkward silence until I hear humming coming from Momo . I look over at her, her eyes are closed and she seems relaxed. I recognize the song as "canon," her voice is beautiful along with her.
"I love you," I mutter without realizing it. She stops and looks at me.

"You do?" I realize what I said and went speechless. She reaches a hand over to my waist and whispers in my ear "I love you too," and kisses me softly. Pressing into the kiss I rap my hands around her neck hoping she won't pull away. We break away from each other panting and looking into one anothers eyes.

"How are the flowers?"

"Gone" I say pulling her into another kiss.

In the morning

My eyes flutter open, I feel warmer then usual. I turn and see a pair of breast my face gets hot and I hear a familiar laugh, looking up I se Momo’s beautiful face with a soft smile spread across it.

"I thought that was a dream" I say sleepily.

"Nope" she says giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Hey yall, its mouse. Sorry school's keeping me busy. I tried to make this part longer because of that