PART 2

JIRO'S POV

Slightly startled I say "Hello?" Momo eventually catches her breath and says "Hello Jiro, mind if I walk with you?" I shake my head no and we walk to the dorms together.

Once we get to the girls floor Momo waves goodbye as she walks to her room, I feel like something is blooming in my chest. It doesn't quite hurt but it's not comfortable either. I walk to my dorm and go inside, shutting the door after I enter. I decide I should work on homework and see what to do after that.

Yawing, I finish my last math equation at 10:00 pm. I get up from my chair and start coughing. I look at the inner part of my elbow (the elbow pit as I call it but my mom makes fun of me for it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) and there's blood, petals gliding to the floor. The uncomfortable feeling from earlier had gradually turned into a small amount of pain without me noticing. I stumble over to my bed hoping this is a dream and that I would wake up in the morning and feel normal again. I fall onto my bed and close my eyes slowly falling into the peacefulness of sleep. The pain is still there but lessened.

I wake up and cough up the petals and blood once again. I pick up my phone, it's 6:33 am. I click the phone app and hit Mr. Aizawa's contact that he gave us in case of emergency. It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hello" he groaned in his usual tired, raspy voice.

"Hi Mr. Aizawa, I'm sick I think I'm gonna go to the doctor." He hums and hangs up.

I figure I should probably take a shower and brush my teeth so I grab my stuff and head to the bathroom.

After showering

Once I get out of the shower I grab the black sweats and MCR tank top that I brought with me and change into them. I gather my other belongings and walk back to my room.

Getting back into my room I set the bathroom basket on my desk and walk back out.

At the hospital

The front desk was surprisingly empty, I guess they weren't busy. I had grabbed a mask from outside in case what I have is contagious. As I make my way to the desk the woman sitting behind it looks up and smiles.

"Do you have an appointment?" she asks.

"No, do I need one?." She nods her head no and points to a small room that has 2 people sitting in chairs supplied by the hospital. I walk over and take a seat.

Time skip

"Kyouka jirou" a sweet voice calls. I stand up and walk over to the doctor that is waiting for me. She walks me to a room numbered 9-B and holds the door open for me.