Battle of The Blights (part 2)

*WARNING: PG 13 language, mention of violence, longggg*

"Do you think she's made it there already?"

"Knowing Luz, I'd say that kid has already found her."

Eda, Lilith, King, and the other three nearly made it inside the Palace without being noticed. "Okay, Edaline and I will take this path while you all take the safe way. Understood?" Lilith said.

"Okay, soldiers! Follow me!" King said as he struck a pose and began to walk. Gus looked at him, "King..you're, uh, going the wrong way."

"Oh..He he, right."

———-

"LUZ!"

Luz turned to the door and looked at the person in shock.

"Amity?"

Luz turned to the person in the cage, "W-Wait..Then, who's in the cage?"
Caged Amity looked at Luz in a panic, "LUZ! NO! THAT'S NOT THE REAL ME!" Luz looked at Caged Amity and back at the Amity who stood in front of her.

"Luz..Do you really think the Emperor would be able to lock up the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles?" Amity stood in front of Luz. The Emperor took this as a chance to stand up.

Luz looked at her wide eyed in realization. "...This was a trap..wasn't it?"

The Emperor walked up to Amity and put his hand on her shoulder, "You poor simple human..Did you really expect us to be this native?" Caged Amity shook the cage, "STOP TOYING WITH HER MIND! LUZ! THIS IS ME! I AM THE REAL ME!"

Luz looked at Caged Amity in confusion, yet hurt. Amity got closer to Luz. "Luz, you know I would never do anything like this unless it's important...don't you?" Luz held the key that was close to her chest.

"I...I.."

"LUZ THAT ISN'T ME! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!" Caged Amity said as she banged on the cage. Luz kept looking at Amity who was in front of her.
Amity gave her a soft look, "I care about you too much to let anything bad happen to you..That's why I'm here..right?"

"DON'T LISTEN TO HER IT'S A CLONE! LUZ PLEASE!" Caged Amity said.

Amity slowly raised her hand, "You can make a difference here...a more powerful difference...If you hand over the key."

Luz looked at the key and then back at the witch who stood in front of her. Caged Amity tried finding another way to make Luz believe her.. That is until she saw what was hanging on her wrist.

'That's it!'

"LUZ! ASK HER WHERE YOU GOT YOUR BRACELET FROM!" Caged Amity yelled. Luz looked at her wrist, causing Amity to panic. "W-We don't have time for that! Just..Luz, hand over the key." She extended her hand.

Luz hesitated a bit and then snatched the key before Amity took it from her, "N-No...Tell me, Amity..where did I get this bracelet from?" Amity looked at her in shock and didn't speak. Luz looked at her and casted a spell light, throwing it at Amity.