Reunited

The two girls headed to the entrance where they faced Hooty first.

"HeLlO AmiTyYy! HOOT, who's yoUr FriEnd?"

The bird said. Amity huffed a bit, "Hooty, I-This is Luz, remember?" She gestured at the latina next to her. "Hi Hooty! Long time, no see." Luz perked up. Hooty's eyes went wide in surprise, "LuZ? OH LUZ-WeLl cOmE On In!"

Hooty let the two girls in. "Hello Eda, Lilith. I brought a guest if that's okay." Amity said. Eda, who was grabbing something, didn't turn around. "It's fine, just make sure they clean up after themselves." Eda said. "Um, maybe you'll like this guest." Amity said.

"Pft, hardly. As long as they have human junk to sell I'm all up for it." Eda said.

"..Well, in some way I'm human junk." Luz smiled. Eda turned around, stunned. "Luz-What? How?" Luz rubbed her hand behind her neck, "Yeah..um, I may have stoled your boo-" Before she could finish, Eda ran to her and gave her a big hug, "I could care what you stole from me-Oh my god you stole from me! Ugh, is this what it feels like to be a mom?"

"Edaline no..Hi Luz, its good to see you again." Lilith stood by Amity. Luz and Eda separated, "You too. Both of you." "HEY! Who's the weirdo with the glob on top of her head." King entered the room. Luz beamed up, "KING!" "Luz? LUZ! HE HE." King ran to Luz and Luz lifted him up.

"OHH I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL!" Luz smiled. Meanwhile, Amity sighed in adoration. Don't get her wrong, she was really happy to see Luz and reunite with her..But she was even more happy that she could reunite with the rest.

"So Luz..Remind me exactly how you came back?" Eda said as she sat on the couch with her cup of tea. "Um, yea..about that..I mayyy have stolen your book." Luz smiled sheepishly. "Ah ha! That's my girl! I knew I taught you something before you left." Eda laughed as she crossed her legs.

"Edaline, please..Either way it's great your back Luz, it truly is." Lilith smiled. Luz smiled back at the witch. "It is." "And I see you reunited with Amity, hopefully she told you about-"

"ANYWAYS! I think Luz would love to reunite with all of us, but we should let her settle a bit." Amity nervously laughed as she patted Luz's shoulder.

"Yes, I think we should listen to the green one here!" Eda stood up as she got up and headed to her sink.

Amity facepalmed a bit. Luz faced her and smiled, "Thank you, Ami. I'd be really happy reuniting with all of you!" Amity melted at the sight of Luz smiling at her like..like that!

After a few minutes of reuniting, Amity got up from the floor. "Um, I should probably get home now..My parents would be really upset if I was out this late."
Luz got up from the floor and pouted a bit, "Are you sure you have to leave now?" Amity felt flushed. 'If she doesn't stop looking at me like that I swear to the gods that I'll-'

"uH EdA? SoMeTHinG'S cOMe uPP.." Hooty put his head inside the house. "What is it now, Hooty?" Eda sighed.
That's when a loud rumble sound was heard. Amity felt her face drain of color.

Oh no....

...It started to rain.

"Everyone relax, I got this." Eda said as she set her cup down and got up to go make a spell to protect the house. Amity began to go near the door, "M-Maybe I should run home! I-I'm pretty sure I can make it-"

"Woahh, slow your roll there, kid. You can't go out there, you won't make it into one piece by the time you get to your house." Eda stopped Amity as she finished putting the spell. "B-But it's late! What am I suppose to do?" Amity asked. Eda shrugged her shoulders, "The only thing you can do now, kid."

Luz butted in as Eda went to go sit down, "Which is?" Eda looked at Lilith, who nodded right back at her in agreement. Lilith looked at Amity and spoke. The words that came out of her mouth nearly made Amity faint.

"You will have to spend the night here."

Alright yall,, i know for a PHATTT FACT you aren't ready for the next chap,, but i wont spoil it too much hehe 👀

Until next time🧝‍♀️