3

After having the sandwich and day dreaming for what seemed like forever, the male picked up the bagged clothing and made his way back to the room, laying spread out on the bed as he let out a sigh.

He adjusted himself slightly, allowing himself to be engulfed in the warmth of the lightly coloured blanket like he was the night before.

There was no better way to waste the time sleeping, that or watching the birds on the roof but if he were to leave there's no way he'd get back and he sure wouldn't want to worry to man looking out for him.

It took merely a few seconds before he laid his head against the light lavender scented pillow, since he did usually spend a large portion of his time existing in his bed rather than being on the rooftop, he fell asleep quite quickly as quite frankly he hadn't gotten nearly as much sleep the night before that he usually got.

It had been three hours since the boy decided to take the nap before the sound of the door knob jiggling ran through the apartment, followed by the brush of the door along the welcome mat. Then came the sound of plastic against itself upon Seungwoo's pale arm as the bags slid onto the kitchen counter gently so the contents wouldn't be any bit of ruined.

The smell of food surfaced from the plastic bag, the scent of various dishes of meats and vegetables and the sauce that accompanied them. Seungwoo had decided to pick up food at the regular place that he did so, he would've much rather made his own but with how late he had been up last night and the stress it caused him, he was way too tired to. Plus he figured the boy in his home would be rather hungry, telling from his weakly body it was clear he didn't eat a whole lot.

The tall male then removed the soft blazer type jacket  from his body, revealing only a thin black turtleneck over his black jeans. Just hours previous he had been serving in a light brown apron alongside his friend Hangyul who worked at the same café as he did, it was quite the popular one because of the looks they had on their team of employees. Attracting mostly women of all ages and occasionally males who simply only cared for the amazing coffee sold there.

On Seungwoo's break he was quick to vent on the events he had partaken in, immediately asking for advice in what to do and how to do so. At first Hangyul was astonished at what he had said but moved quickly with the information he had so he could help his stressed hyung with the matter he was facing. 

Offering to ask their friend, Hangyul's boyfriend, for a couple pairs of clothing that he didn't quite use anymore since they figured his body was a lot closer in size than Seungwoo's was.

 He then suggested checking in with the landlord to figure where he had been living and if it'd be safe for him to return, though he doubted from his condition. Though he had planned to ask the boy that himself, unaware whether he'd actually answer him or not.

Now that he was home he was quite worried whether anyone was even there or not, it sounded quiet as it did everyday when he came home, he slid off his dark shoes and ventured further into his house noticing quickly that the bathroom light had been left on.

He cautiously knocked on the bathroom door before peeking through the slightly open door to see no one inside, glad that there wasn't. It could've made it awkward between the two if he walked in on him. 

The last place to check was simply the room he had supplied him with, knocking lightly once more only to hear a soft moan in response, he slowly pushed the door open to see the small boy curled up in the blanket. Seungwoo first questioned whether he had left the bed all day before it was apparent to him that his hair now looked softer and clean, and no longer was he in the darkly coloured clothes he had been wearing before.

A small smile creeped onto his face as he approached the bed, carefully and gently he placed his hand on his small cheek pushing the hair out of his face as he did so. Brushing his thumb in a calming motion before quietly whispering to the boy,"Wake up now, I've brought some food home."

He figured making the boy feel safe and comfortable with him would be best for him to open up when he felt the time came. Seungwoo had been raised by two wonderful adoptive parents who had taken him in at his worst, when others would kick the boy out after one night, he was prepared to live with him till however long he needed as that was what his parents did.

The small male let out another tired moan, snuggling his face into the warmth of his hand as a cat would when getting pet. "That's right, I don't even know your name do I?" Seungwoo questioned, continuing to smile at his cute actions. He then removed his hand from his cheek which immediately caused the boy's lips to form into a pout."Wake up." He ordered slightly louder, the sleepy male's eyes began to flutter open, raising his hand to rub them.

When he grasped the situation and the male sitting on the bed so closely to him his eyes shot open and his cheeks blushed a light rose colour, as he sat of from the bed slowly. His longer hair slightly messy from sleeping.

"I'm sorry to wake you up but I didn't want the food to get cold, and I figured you'd want some. Plus there's some things I'd like to talk about." Seungwoo said as kindly as he could in an attempt to make the other feel comfortable with the conversation. All the other did was nod shyly before following carefully behind the elder male as they walked to the kitchen.

Once arriving Seungwoo signalled for him to take a seat as he assembled the food on the island and set up utensils and plates for the two of them before breaking the silence,"I'm not going to force you to tell anything that you don't want to tell me, but may I know your name?" He questioned as he came around to sit next to the male.

He fidgeted with his fingers, watching them as he grew shy. "D-Dongpyo, Son Dongpyo" He whispered, he found it hard for him to talk since he hadn't in awhile,  except for when talking to his mom. With his respect for the male it also had him flustered.

"You probably read my note but I'm Han Seungwoo, I'm twenty-six years old" He explained, piling the various courses onto his plate, which made Dongpyo follow in doing the same."I turned 19 not too long ago." Dongpyo responded, his mouth beginning to water at the sight of the food.

"Well Dongpyo, I want you to know that you can stay here if you need and want to. I will freely provide as long as it takes for you to feel happiness and comfort. I've talked to my friends and they're more than willing to donate you smaller clothes too." He laughed tugging on the oversized sweater."I could book you an appointment for a haircut too if you'd like. Unless you like your longer hair of course."He suggested before taking a bite of chicken.

Dongpyo's cheeks remained pink, having not talked to people in a while made him instantly admiring Seungwoo more for doing so, so freely. He ran his fingers through his long hair, he knew it didn't suit his pretty face that he might regain in the time of getting healthier. He put down his fork before beginning to talk,"I...I don't want to make you do more than you already have but.. but I can't go home." Dongpyo paused, gulping before continuing,"If.. it's not to costly for you.. my hair is bugging me."He explained before picking the fork back up to eat.

Seungwoo stared in awe as he watched the male talk for the longest time yet, he never really though they'd get to this point even after awhile with how shy he was at first. He nodded at Dongpyo's request, pulling his phone from his pocket to shoot a text to his older sister. Though she wasn't his real one, they had grown up together just as if they were really siblings, and she would be there to help him out in a time like this. He sent the text before signalling a thumbs up at the boy taking small bites out of the chicken. "So, you'll stay after all?" Seungwoo asked just to make sure in which he responded with a smile.

- Some interactions between the two, also who do you think Hangyul's boyfriend is? Take a guess!