2

The morning sun now peaked through the window, the sleepy boy rubbing his eyes because of it.

Letting out a soft groan as he snuggled his head against the pillow, stretching out his legs lightly as last nights memories resurfaced.

He shot straight up, causing his head to spin as his eyes searched around the room. Redirecting to the pile of clothes, glass, and note to his right. He carefully took the note into his hands.

"These were the smallest clothes I could find, help yourself to anything in the kitchen. The bathroom is the room across from yours, take care of yourself. I'll talk to you when I'm home from work. - Seungwoo" The note read.

"Seungwoo...Seungwoo...He must be the angel mommy sent to save me." He stammered with a slight smile on his face before jumping up to collect the clothes and take the offer of the bathroom.

He entered the cleanly bathroom, his eyes searching the room before approaching the bath tub. Turning the handle, letting the water rush out. It seemed like so long since he had even felt it in his hands. He plugged the bathtub, letting it run as he left temporarily to wander to the kitchen.

He didn't want to take advantage of this man's kindness in anyway, yet when food was presented for the first time in a while. His stomach seemed to grumble loudly.

He peaked in the fridge, finding a pre-made sandwich with another note reading "For you" on it. A bright smile spread across his face as he took the plate carefully and placed it on the counter for afterwards and began to head back to the bathroom.

He was nearly hungry enough to had eaten in the bath but he figured it wouldn't have been too cleanly, not that he was but this wasn't his home. He was merely a visitor.

After undressing out of the foul scented clothes he had been wearing for a while
he dipped his toes into the warm bath water, a smile creeping onto his face as he slipped into the water.

The feeling of bliss rushed over him, soaking in the warm water as he hadn't in so long. However he knew he couldn't stay too long in there as he was sure the water would turn dirty quite quickly.

He ran the shampoo and conditioner through his longer hair, eliminating the gross texture that had been there forever.

He took the bottle of soap from the side of the bath, squirting it into his hand to lather over his body.

Soon enough he was finished, he now smelt so much better than he had. He forgot how it felt to not be sick of your own scent.

He climbed into the oversized clothing, tightening the string on the sweatpants and pulling the hoodie over his head.
They smelt of a strong masculine scent, the boy drowning in it.

He then collected the dirty clothes from the floor and went to search for a plastic bag, in which he found in the kitchen. Sealing them inside and placing them aside the island for the time being as he bit into the soft sandwich he had been eager to eat.

Sure it was only a sandwich but to a boy who didn't eat that much in a week due to his fathers habits, it was like a five course meal.

As he peered at the clock he began to wonder when he'd be back exactly, this shouldn't bother him much since he was so used to being alone with his thoughts but his thoughts were now only this man.

He first saved his life, offered him a place to stay and amenities. He had barely even seen his face, the hair covering his eyes and the tears made it rather hard to do so. Yet, he just yearned to learn more about him, he couldn't even worry about having to leave because the angel his mother had apparently sent was on his mind.