Saving Princess Erica

On the surface, fireworks were shot out of a ship, Aaron gazing at them amazed.

Flounder and Sebastian swim up next to him.

“Aaron, what…what are you…?”

Sebastian turned to see the fireworks and he gasped in fright. “Jumping’ jellyfish!”

Aaron dived into the water, and started swimming towards the ship.
“Please come back!”

Aaron swam closer to the ship. He peered in from the side of the ship and sees the sailors dancing around happily.

He looks around the ship intrigued.

Then he turned when he heard a bark, giggling when the creature licks his face.

“Max, here boy.” Aaron turns to see a beautiful dark haired girl, and he is stricken.

“Hey, come on, mutt, whatcha doing, huh Max?”

Aaron sees his human best friend coming up next to the two and he realizes that this was her ship, and that the dark haired girl was probably her sister.

“What is it boy?” [Y/n] asked and Max barked, gesturing to the side of the  boat.

“I don’t get what he’s implying, you the one who usually understands him.” Erica said to her sister who giggled.

“I have a gift. I can talk to animals you know.” [Y/n] whispered jokingly to her sister who let out a small laugh.

“Yeah, sure you can. Find out what he wants.” Erica said walking away.

[Y/n] bent down to Max.

“All right boy, what’s the matter?” Max barked, running to the side of the boat.

“Hmm……I wonder….” She walked to where Max was and peered into the water.

“Aaron!” She exclaimed happily, seeing her best friend.

“Hey, how are ya?” Aaron asked smiling at her.

“I’m good. What are you doing here?”

“Well, I came to watch. And man, what a show.”

“Huh?” [Y/n] turned to see what Aaron’s eyes were fixed on.

“Oh, right.” She said sadly, noticing that Aaron was staring dreamily at her sister.

“She’s so….beautiful.”

“Yeah, she’s my sister.” [Y/n] said sadly.

“I can definitely see the resemblance.”

“Here, pretty boy! Quite a show, eh?” Scuttle yelled, as he flew closer to the ship.

“Scuttle, be quiet!  They'll hear you.” [Y/n] warned the bird who smiled at her.