𝗈𝗇𝖾

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;↳ ❝ 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❞

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;
↳ ❝ 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❞

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 sat in the gryffindor common room with books and parchment surrounding them. what was started as a study session has quickly turned a bertie bott's every flavor beans taste test.

"aha yes!" willow exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "cherry. okay your turn."

harry took a bean from the pile and it in his mouth. he grimaced at the taste. "rotten egg," he said spitting it into the nearby cup. he picked up one of the books and put it on his lap. "okay. we can't avoid snape's assignment forever."

willow groaned as she fell against the side of the couch. "can't we though?" snape had assigned an essay on a potion of their choice, which harry and willow knew next to nothing about. "cant hermione just help us?"

"she told me she wouldn't help us anymore. said something about us needing to learn," harry said trying to sort the flavored beans.

"don't know why she thinks that," willow responded putting another bean in her mouth. "great. earwax."

"hey baddies," josephine said sitting down next to willow. "you guys enjoying your date?" willow slapped her leg.

of course her and harry weren't dating, but somehow everyone thought they were. they have lost count of the amount of times they've had to explain to people that they're just friends, best friends.

"going amazing," harry said grinning at josephine. he's learned just to go around and agree with people when they joke about them dating. it seems to ruin the joke for them. "you know anything about potions?"

willow chuckled before answering for josephine. "of course she doesn't."

josephine hit willow's arm before responding, "i know more than you guys do, that's something."

"she is right," harry said pointing his quill at her. "do have any suggestions on which potion we should write about?"

"hmm." josephine thought about it for a second. "you guys should write about amortentia. i read about it earlier this year. from what i could tell, when you smell it you smell what your most attracted to. maybe you'll smell each other."

"haha so funny," willow responded. "but i don't know, seems too complicated."

"yeah i agree," harry said. "plus, if i do end up smelling willow, i don't wanna smell shit."

willow grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it at him and it hit his head. "let's just do the polyjuice potion. you know, since you've made it before."

"i guess," harry closed the book and put it next him. "now that we have a topic, let's just finish it tomorrow."

"i agree," willow responded while standing up. she looked at her watch and saw it was 11:35. "okay, i need sleep."

"me too," josephine said, getting up and starting to follow willow.

"what? no goodnight?" harry said opening his arms.

"goodnight weirdo," willow said not turning around.

"goodnight to you too," he responded in an annoyed tone.

"ah," josephine said as the pair walked into their dorm. "young love." this earned her a slap on the arm from willow.

they walked into their room to see delilah already asleep on her bed. the girls sat on their beds as willow started to take off her jewelry.

"hey," josephine started, pointing at one of willows necklaces. "why do you wear that lock necklace everyday? i never see you wear any other jewelry every day."

"oh," willow said holding it in her hands. "well harry gave it to me for my birthday in second year. he has a matching key one and he wears his all the time."

"you sure you guys aren't in love?" josephine asked as willow put the necklace down. she then picked up a pillow and started to throw it. "okay. okay i'm sorry." and she put the pillow down.

"you know, i could make jokes about you and fred all i wanted, but i don't," willow said getting up to get her pajamas. josephine liked ron's brother fred, and it's pretty obvious he likes her back.

"that is true," she responded. "i only do it because i love you though." she winked after that last statement.

"whatever," willow said while getting into bed. "goodnight."

"goodnight willow," josephine said as she turned out the light.

𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜!!
hey baddies😜 hope y'all are doing amazing. hope you enjoyed this first chapter!! love you all lolz