Part 1

"Hey, I'm going out to a party tonight" yelled Robert from the front door. "O.K., but remember, we have work tomorrow" his wife, Sara, yelled back to him. "Alright, see ya" responded Robert as he walked out onto the front porch. As he climbed into his car, he thought about the party. It was his co-workers' birthday. Oh, he thought to himself. I have to get a present. Lets see. Oh, Ill go to Officemart and get him a desk organizer. Maybe that will give him a hint to organize his cubicle. Hehe.

Robert got off I-95 and drove into the Officemart. He bought a pink desk organizer. It was pretty big too. Just enough to do the job, thought Robert. This will be funny! He payed the cashier and walked out the door. He arrived at the party just in time. Robert rang the doorbell and waited. " Hey! exclaimed his Co-Worker, Bill's wife. "Well how are you!" said Robert. "I am doing just fine, thank you".  "Please, come in." As soon as he stepped inside, Bill walked over to him. "Happy Birthday Bill. How old are you now.", said Robert in a joking tone. "43!" exclaimed Bill.

The party drug on for 3 hours. It was almost time for the party to end when the festivities stopped. "WHY CAN'T YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR MAKING THE WRONG DECISION!!!" yelled Robert. Bill looked horrified. "I am just trying to do what I think is RIGHT for our business!" Bill retorted. "You know what, I think your and idiot", said Robert. And with that, Robert punched Bill straight in the nose. Robert took one last look at Bill, laying on the couch, blood gushing out of his nose. "Why.......Robert. Why". Those were Bill's last words. As if an alarm went off, people pulled out their cell phones and dialed 911. Robert ran out the door, and drove away. What have I done. thought Robert. What have I done.