𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕳𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌?

Awkwardness filled the air while I just stared at Taehyung.

"Umm. I guess I will just go to bed now. It was a tiring day." He finally spoke.

"Yeah. Yeah, you should do that. I will wash the dishes." I replied.

Taehyung's pov-

'Jungkook is an idiot. That kid doesn't know what questions to ask at what time. I will deal with him later. I should probably go to sleep now.'

I went to bed and tried to sleep. I had a busy day today so I was already tired.

I was just about to drift off into the darkness but my eyes shot open when I felt something on my cheek.

I saw y/n standing at the edge of the bed with her eyes wide in shock. It took me a while to realize that she actually kissed me.

She started fiddling with her fingers and before I could say something she rushed into the bathroom

After a while she came out and just awkwardly stood there.

"Can I ask why did you-" I began. But before I could even complete my sentence she spoke up.

"I am sorry. Just forget about it please."

"Uh. Sure. I will sleep now. Good night." I said. We sounded so awkward. It

didn't even seem like we were married. Should I do something about it? I slowly drifted off to sleep as I thought.

═════════════════════ 

Time skip-

Y/N's pov-

I woke up to grab a glass of water when I heard Taehyung call me.

"Come here y/n." He said in a soft voice. He grabbed me by my arm gently and pulled me closer.

I was startled by a ringing noise. The noise started getting louder and louder and... I woke up.

It was the alarm. I realized everything I saw was just a dream.

"You stupid alarm. Taehyung was about to kiss me. Why do you have to ring at the wrong time?" I didn't realize I was shouting until I heard Taehyung's voice.

"W- what are you talking about?" He asked with a confused face.

"Uh- nothing." I mentally cursed myself for saying that.

Taehyung's pov-

'Did I kiss her? I don't remember anything.'

"When did I-" I stopped what I was saying when I realized what the time was.