𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖘 𝕸𝖗𝖘 𝕶𝖎𝖒

It was six in the morning. Y/n and Taehyung were sleeping peacefully just when the sound of alarm disturbed their peaceful morning.

Author's pov-

"Argh, I was having such a wonderful dream. This stupid shit just had to ruin it." Taehyung groaned.

As he was complaining, he didn't even realize that he was holding onto something.

He cursed under his breath when he realized it was y/n. His arms were wrapped around her waist. And before he could act, she was already waking up.

"Good morning." she said in a soft voice.

"Why are you hugging me?" Taehyung asked, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Wait- what? I thought you were the one hugging me. Not the other way around."  Y/n retorted.

"I- I don't have time to argue with you. I am already running late." he said as he went away to get ready.

As soon as he left the room y/n burst into laughter. She already knew that Tae couldn't sleep without cuddling with someone. His mom had already told her about it.

She went to another room to get ready as she remembered the incident from yesterday.

═════════════════════════

Y/n's pov-

After thinking for about half an hour, I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. I was really good at making them.

I quickly made the pancake batter and within 15 mins the breakfast was ready. 

This is what you made

After a while I saw Taehyung coming down. 

Taehyung's look

Taehyung's look

"The br-breakfast is r-ready. I made pancakes." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.