HELL HOLE

On the court day they put P in the Brampton bullpen and they brought a few black guys P didn’t know, and since he knew he wasn’t going anywhere he decided to have some fun.

“Yo any of you guys from Brampton?” He asked the black guys.

“Yeah,” one of the guys said.

“Yo, I got some homies up there, one guy’s name is Niles and the other guy I can’t remember but you know them? I heard they got stabbed up like two months ago.”

The guy said he knew them and they were his boys.

 “Yeah right! They’re my boys too, do you know who stabbed them? Cuz I wanna know and if I find them, they gonna get it!”

The guy told P it was some spics from Toronto by the names of P and G.

“Yeah right…” said P, wondering how the guy knew his and G’s name so he asked him. “How do you know it was P and G?”

The guy told him Niles brothers ran up on some kid named Pun and asked him who it was and Pun told them. Pun was P’s and G’s Triple Mpire buddy. P knew the guy couldn’t have guessed his and G’s name out of thin air so he believed him.

P told the guy, “Okay yo if I see those pussies I’m going to kill them cuz they did my niggaz wrong, what you saying if we catch them you down to ride?”

 “Yeah!” the guy told P.

“Seen, so you’ll ride for your homies, that’s proper. Those guys are your homies and you’re ready to ride for them right?” P asked him. 

 “Yeah for sure!” the kid exclaimed.   

 “Seen, seen, but you know what, I gotta tell you something dog,” P told him.

“What is it?” the guy asked him.

P looked him in the eyes and said.

“I am P. I was the one that put holes in those bitch ass niggaz, so wa gwan?”

            The guy was shocked and he looked at P not knowing what to say. P got off the bench he was sitting on and stood up and said, “So what you sayin’ dog, you gonna ride for your punk ass homies or what?”

Like most other black dudes in the jail, the guy was much bigger than P, but he was scared and he didn’t want to get his head banged in.

“Nah, nah bro it’s not even like that, we just make money together, they’re not even my boys like that.” He told P.

 “Yo didn’t you just tell me you’re down to ride for them and you’re going to ride on G and P? I’m P yo, so what the fuck is up kid?”

 “Nah bro, nah, we just make money together, it’s not even like that,” the guy was saying.

P laughed and told him, “So I killed one of your boys and I heard they had to bring him back to life. I put holes in your other boy too and you not going to do anything about it?”

The kid insisted he was just an acquaintance and he didn’t want any problems, or anything to do with the situation.

 “You’re a soft yute, my yute, when you get out stay the fuck off the streets cuz you’re not built for it.” P told him.

The kid said okay and P left him alone. The kid kept his head down and wouldn’t look at P after that. P laughed about it.