𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚! ── 𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏

₍₍...₎₎ ꒰ ❛𝙋𝙎: 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬!

┌───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────┐

❝𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤.❞

└───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────┘

➷ LISA !!

➷ that's all i have to say, thank you very much for coming to my TED talk.

➷ lmao, jkjk.

➷ lisa is such an interesting character, especially when inserted in this context.

➷ she would definitely be pragmatic and offer you actual solutions instead of just a shoulder to cry on.

➷ of course, she's also empathetic so she wouldn't just throw practical advices your way without any previous warning, but working as jean's right-hand woman must have had an effect on the way she offers advice to people.

➷ anyways, thank you so much for requesting lisa fluff omg !!!!!! i love it here

➷ also i'm sorry it took me so long to write this, hehe i hope you can forgive me <3

the breakup had been harsh on you. harsh, in fact, was a terrible euphemism. with your heart shattered to pieces, you could barely get up from your bed. it was horrifying to look at yourself in the mirror, for everything that you had been praised for ── your perfect hair, your tinted lips, your rosy cheeks ── had crumbled apart ever since you and your girlfriend had broken up your relationship and followed your own paths, away from each other. it was like you weren't yourself anymore.

the constant feeling of watching as your life unraveled itself from a third-person perspective was too daunting, as if you couldn't take the reins of your own living and make it so the pain would disappear. you found yourself at the tavern more than you would like to admit, as master diluc had already been familiarized with your face and name from different breakups. drinking your tears away, you found the one light at the end of the tunnel that could take you out of that persistent misery ── lisa.

the librarian witch was your savior. it was as if the universe had sent you hope dressed in a purple color palette. she wouldn't exactly comfort you as usual people would, for she had a not-so-unexpected knack for also drinking her own problems away. diluc, in fact, had also been familiarized with her face and name, and not just because she was one of the city's most known people and master jean's best friend.

however, she would comfort you the best way she could: given she was the right-hand woman to the most important knight of favonius in mondstat, she had that pragmatic view of someone who was regularly solving the city's issues. that being said, she would offer her shoulder for you to cry on, but also offer practical advice so you could get your problems out of your life.

"dearest, you must forget that woman!" lisa said, as tears rolled down your once rosy cheeks stubbornly, even though you tried your best to wipe them away. "lest you want your heart to stay fractured forever, you should... no, you must make the memory of that girl of yours go away. and trust me, darling, the best way to do that is by getting closure." lisa took another sip of her drink, whereas you were on your god-knows-what numbered beverage.

the holder of an electro vision continued. "you told me you two never talked about it, yeah?" she asked a rhetorical question, as the woman did give you enough time to respond. "so you should! try doing that ── getting closure for an event that completely busted your soul may help in terms of feeling better. that's what i did when jean and i broke up, and look at us! we're best friends now."

you were so drunk you could barely form a coherent sentence out of your mouth. "yeah, but..." you tried, but the nausea of having one too many alcoholic beverages took the best of you. you were in no shape to discuss those matters of your broken self with lisa, for your body had already gone to sleep, whereas you tried your best to stand up and utter actual words instead of just blabbering about your issues.

and lisa noticed that, taking you in her arms as you strived to keep your head up. "look, beautiful, i know breaking up with someone you love is hard. i know it, for i've gone through the same thing as you're going through right now. but, hey, try to look forward to the future, darling. that helps to keep your hopes up and try to find the light at the end of the tunnel. trust me, everything will be alright."

and in that moment, for sure, you knew everything would be just fine. 

星と深淵へ

星と深淵へ ── 𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖

@𝘈-𝘈𝘔𝘈𝘌𝘑𝘐𝘒𝘐 ;; august 1st, 2021