𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐫! ── 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿

₍₍...₎₎ ꒰ ❛𝙋𝙎: 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬!

┌───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────┐

❝𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬.❞

└───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────┘

➷ razor, my boy.

➷ i have him on my team and like, he's the best tbh

➷ and his lore is so cute !! like, the whole "brought up by wolves" thing, and him not knowing many words... i live for that <3

➷ and, when you say something he doesn't understand, i think his mind goes elsewhere, as if his thoughts escaped his brain and the one thing he can think about is what you just said.

➷ he's trying his best, though !!

razor was trying his best. he really was, trust me. all the energy and thoughts he could muster were directed to trying to understand what you had just said. however, it was not enough. he couldn't form words enough to express how he had felt when you said what you'd said to him. he did not get it ── his mind spinning around like crazy, hoping to find in that little mental dictionary of his some words to say, at least a few to put into a sentence and talk to you.

his mind went blank, as if his thoughts had escaped his brain completely, turned into dust, and the one thing he could think about was what you had just told him. his eyes turned thin, and this face formed a frown, all of this just so he could figure out what you had meant by those three little words.

what were they? their sound was like music to razor's ears for some reason. he had never heard them before, yet he felt as if he had. as if the feelings contained in those words ── for words are mostly used to express one's feelings, he remembered your teachings. he had felt those words before, but he had not heard them. what were they?

"razor, i love you."

i love you? the wolf boy thought. what does that mean? it maybe had something to do with apples and how they fall to the ground, pulled by something called... gravity? no, that was not it. perhaps it had something to do with how the sky has these little fluffy things called... clouds? no, it wasn't that either. he thought it had something to do with feelings ── another word you had taught him. maybe it was how you felt toward him?

星と深淵へ

you had noticed razor's confusion. you wanted to help, but the things you had just blurted out were too embarrassing to explain. yeah, you loved him with all your might, but you hadn't meant to say it that soon ── it had just come out like always, as if words couldn't stand staying in your mouth for too long, you just had to say them at the wrong time. you tried your best to take it back, started mumbling other words, but razor's mind was already away, trying to make sense of what you had told him.

your mind went blank, just like his. you needed something, literally anything, to help you in that situation. your cheeks turned as red as the apples beside you, fallen from the tree, pulled by gravity. damn, gravity. i taught him that. you were reminded of all the moments you two had spent together, all of the things you had shown to him, and all of the true and beautiful things he had shown to you.

"razor, i-"

he did not listen. instead, his fixed gaze upon you ── staring, his red eyes piercing your skin and passing through your body ── sent shivers down your spine. you wondered if he had made sense of it, if he had finally figured out what those dreaded three words truly meant. you could explain it to him, but it would take ages. one couldn't ever truly explain what love felt like, for it was different for everybody.

and maybe he did figure it out, but didn't feel the same. you dreaded that conclusion so much, you did not want to look into his eyes. you averted your own from his gaze, hoping he hadn't understood. that was one blank space you would never fill, afraid you stumbling upon your words would be the death of you. you started to spiral, your thoughts forming a shapeless blob of worried and scared visions, visions you never wanted to see again. you wanted to crawl into a hole and never resurface, you needed to leave to razor wouldn't see you blush, you-

"i love you too." 

星と深淵へ

星と深淵へ ── 𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖

@𝘈-𝘈𝘔𝘈𝘌𝘑𝘐𝘒𝘐 ;; may 22nd, 2021