5

Ashley and Hayley both suddenly yelled in pain, frowning they both instinctively grabbed their necks

When Ashley pulled her hand away noticing droplets of blood on her fingers from a small puncture wound that was already starting to heal.

Rebekah heard them so she rushed in the room looking at the two women unnerved by what just happened, "What the hell was that?"

Hayley shrugged in response, "Hell if I know. It felt like I was being stabbed."

"Yeah I don't know what was that" added Ashley looking at the two women who shared a look of realization that something bad just happened

Ashley sat on the chair sweating profusely while Hayley laid in bed with Rebekah was beside her with a washcloth swiping the sweat away, "Stop fussing, will you? Elijah will be here any minute." Rebekah barked out annoyed at the werewolf who was moaning in pain.

"I feel like I've been microwaved." Hayley groaned

"Hey! Just because you're carrying a baby doesn't mean you get to act like one! I'm sure my little niece is healing you up as we speak." She tried to comfort her.

Rebekah turned to Ashley who was silent this whole time, "Wow, you look like crap" Rebekah pointed out as Ashley nodded weakly agreeing, "Yeah, feel like it too"

Elijah entered the room making the blonde original stand up to greet her brother when she noticed the witch Sophie behind him, "What the hell is she doing here?"

Sophia sighed, "I'm trying to help."

Rebekah scoffed, "Help? You're the reason we're in this bloody mess!" She turned to her brother raising her eyebrows in question, "Why aren't we unlinked with this witch already, Elijah?"

Elijah ignored his sister, "Rebekah, let her do what she can." He demanded.

"I may know a way to slow the fever down. But, I'm gonna need some special herbs." Sophie turned to Rebekah looking at her, "I'll text you a list."

Rebekah turned to her brother fuming but Elijah nodded at her in encouragement, and though Rebekah didn't not look pleased to be being ordered around again, she eventually relented and smiled at them patronizingly, "Fine. Happy to play the fetch girl."

"Rebekah, wait!" Ashley called out to the blonde barely managing to stand up, "I'll go with y--" She stumbled about to hit the ground when Elijah vamp sped to the redhead catching her.

"Elijah" She muttered weakly holding into the original who looked at her worriedly, he bend down carrying Ashley bridal style then he turned to his sister, "Go" Rebekah sighed before speeding out of the room.

Now outside the mansion beside the swimming pool, Rebekah stood beside the redhead who was sitting beside Hayley dangling her feet in the water in hopes of making the fever go away while Elijah was helping Sophie with the potion.