Rules

I hate rules, but we have to make the club worth joining and active

Does as a writer

•You're to comment at least four in line comments on three chapters of the book. Be free to comment more than expected if you love the book.

•No tags are needed, when the task is done comment Done in where the Author's name has been tagged, and give a short review.

E.g: Done, the chapters I read were good, less grammar errors, but the characters were annoying.

•It most not be a complete review, just a helpful critic from a reader/fellow writer. It's Just to point out something good, and bad in the chapters been read, in other to help the writer. We don't care how long or short it is.

•Be nice in your comments/Review.

•We want to see your review next to the Authors name( this shows that you care), or else we won't add your book.

•Vote on all three chapters been read, the Author deserves it.

•As a writer, after commenting done /your short review, please add this:

All group members had completed their task on my book except (insert the members name)... Or everyone had completed their task on my book.

•This is to confirm that your book's been loved equally, we don't need admins in this book club.

•You should confirm when a member is commenting below four comments on each Chapters of your book.

•And if you don't give a your feedback on your book, it's your cup of tea, it's your book not mine.

•Another issue we would like to address is finishing a book. Some authors had completed their books while others are still updating. If you've read all the chapters of a particular book, and your waiting for an update. Don't skip that book.

•Comment by the Authors name:
Cwfu, which means complete, waiting for update.

This is your feedback that you had planned to read/comment/vote on this book, but you've already done that in our other rotations.

•Again!! Don't skip any book. Once you've commented : Cwfu.

•We'll check the book for your four+ Comments on all the chapters. If you missed a chapter or you've been bending the rules then your book we'll be skipped.

Don't

×If a complaint arises about a reader/writer please don't argue back, but Pm a complaint to this account, or comment a complaint in the Query section.

×Don't be rude, or you'll be kicked out of the club after three warnings.

×As a writer, when a review or critic corrects you don't take it as them being rude. We're all here to learn, and grow.

×Don't leave, or go on a hiatus/break without informing us, or you'll be kicked out immediately. If we haven't heard from you in two rotations, then your officially out of this book club. Pm this account, or comment on the Query section that your leaving for awhile or pm us.

×If you can't read a particular persons book just vote on the necessary chapters, and comment in by the authors name:

Not readable to me, but voted, and we'll handle matter ourselves. Don't just skip the book. ( This should only happen when that genre's not the kind of book you read, or give us your reason why, we want to see feedback)

×Your partner shouldn't read/comment/vote on your book the way it should, without you returning the favor.

×Don't cheat your fellow group member, vote on all three chapters. Don't leave one, two or three comments in a chapter.

× Comment four in each chapter. Stop bending the rules!!

×if we get a complaint that you doing this, then your book will be skipped.

×Don't change your username without informing us.

×Don't change your book name without informing us.

»»---->And Finally

The moment we've all been waiting for; joining this awesome book club