February Botm

Theme for February Botm was Best blurb.

God hunter by Altaiorden14

The blurb's simple, summarizes the plot perfectly and it's slightly mysterious.

Ensure to complete your task and read the Botm, or else your book will be skipped.

You've been given extra days during the Botm period to complete your task. Do not copyright this blurb!! You have been warned.

As for the cover it's a 2/10. The only effort given into the cover's there's a picture of a warrior. Neither the authors name nor book title is seen. I suggest checking out some cover shops on Wattpad.

 I suggest checking out some cover shops on Wattpad

Instructions:

•The Botm is ought to be read by all newly accepted and currently available members.

•If your not on a break/hiatus, then it's your duty to complete your task on this book before the deadline.

•You're to comment 6+ each in six chapters of this book. Making a total of 36+ comments from each member.

Vote on all six chapters

•No tags needed, comment freely

•continue from were you stopped, or re-read/comment on six chapters. (We want to see new comments, only comments starting from the day the Botm was posted will be counted)

•No reviews or confirmation needed.

•comment Done and the number of Chapters been read in where the authors name has been tagged.

•comment cwfu, which means complete waiting for update when necessary(this shows that you've planned to read the book, but already read all the chapters in our other rotations)

•if it's not the genre you read vote on the necessary chapters, and comment: not readable to me, but vote by the authors name.

•give your feedback next to the authors name, so we can see it.

•task starts on the 27th and ends on the 3th of March.

•we'll check everyone's progress.

Please try to complete your side of the work, you joined this book club to gain support. You give support to receive support.

Comment in the Query section, or pm us if there's any problem/suggestions.