THE DATE

'Smack down it's the first time in forever I have not thought of doing my best and giving it my all the first time I am thinking of going on a da... I mean hanging out with Seth instead of my work I don't know why i agreed to this but I like it maybe it's time you let loss Rebecca and have some fun' The last part of her thoughts sounded like Ash,Mercedes and Pam. "Earth to Rebecca earth to Rebecca girl what the hell have you been thinking?"asked Ashley." Um remember when you asked me to go with you to the club yeah about that......." "Oh no you don't! you are not bailing on your friends just because your boyfriend broke up with I am sorry bex but you are going to that club and your going to that club and you are going to have fun are we clear"Ashley stated with a glare that clearly stated she was not messing around "But Ash I already made plans with a friend to go out to dinner tonight and I can't disappoint him now"Becky said in a pleading tone she clearly wanted her friend to under stand."So it's a he now hmm and in short your going on a date and I am helping"Ashley said smiling Becky shook her head she knew her friend would not take no for an answer and that there was no point in fighting her about it and knowing Ashley she would drag Mercedes and Pamela into the mix and even Naomi so what was the point she no say in her so called date with Colby any way she might as well let her friends take over. As Rebecca and Ashley walked into the women's locker room Colby and his friends were in Sheamus's  locker room  but Colby's mind was in the clouds thinking about the dinner with Rebecca and what exactly they would talk about'What if she finds me boring and leaves what if I offend her what if I makes uncomfortable oh my god it is a date!or is it just to friends hanging out friends can go out for dinners right? it's not like it means any thing does it ?' All this questions were going through his mind he was so lost in his thoughts about Rebecca he didn't even realize that his friends were staring at him "Dude really?" Dean said shaking his head."You've got to stop this deep thinking I mean seriously who exactly do you want to became,Becca is the one who does all the deep thinking ok not you so please quit the deep thinking, I mean I would expect you thinking about going out to dinner with Rebecca not whatever nonsense you were thinking."He finished Seth just stared at his friend like he had not heard a word he said "That's what I was thinking Einstein" He replied with a little bit of  sarcasm on the word Einstein. "Whoa!Whoa!Whoa! back it up since when do you date your best friends and more importantly since when does Rebecca go out with her best friends"Sheamus asked his accent getting thicker. "Well it's not necessarily a date but just two friends hanging out "Seth explained but no body looked convinced not at all not even by a fraction. "Whatever you say lad just know we can see it in your eyes even if you can't"Sheamus said and every body else nodded in agreement Seth just shook his head 'this men are crazy' He thought before he grabbed a bottle of water  and took a long  sip as he went bact to the safe~ish haven of his mind he had a lot to think about . The rest of the night went on smoothly Becky and Seth interacted a little    but not as much as they did in the car talked and talked and talked the vegetarian place didn't close for another 4 hrs and the girls just wanted help and Rebecca who as much as she didn't want to admit it she wanted there help a litte bit any way she put Charlotte and Pamela[Bayley] put her in a ponytail and Mercedes and Naomi chose a black mini-dress with a v-neckline and some matching black heels."I as if my boobs will splash out if I take another step"said Becca.
"That's the point"Charlotte stated smiling. "IT'S NOT A DATE !"Becky yelled frustrated before she stormed of into the bathroom with her suitcase the girls looked at each other the door opened and out came Becky in a beautiful floral mini-dress . "Listen bex we are so sorry we didn't mean to hurt you we were just a little bit excited"Charlotte stated and the rest nodded in agreement."It's okay just next time maybe you should listen to me more okay I is just a friend okay?"Becky said."OK!" they all said in unison and hugged.Just then there was a knock at the door.''Go enjoy your selves at the club "Becky said Fine after we meet the ........."Pam couldn't even finish her sentence cause Becky was long gone when they looked out the window all they could see was her ponytail getting into a blue car before she was gone.''Are your friend really that bad" Colby asked.''You have no idea"Replied Rebecca. ''And why did they we were going on a date?"He asked with some curiosity in his tone ''I don't know guess She was just happy I was doing social after my break up with Luke and She didn't have to force me" said Becky ''I didn't know you broke up with Luke. Why did you guys break up any way?"He asked ''Well I was gone a lot and he just didn't like it so we just broke it of later I found out that he has a girlfriend and I was so pissed but he was not worth and he never will be " They hadn't even realize that they were at there destination unfortunately when they got out the place had closed ''Guess that's what happens when you spend most your time chatting"chuckled Seth ''Well what do we do now"asked Becky ''Um wanna go get some coffe I a really great café I mean if you still wanna go that is" he said blushing ''Yeah I'd really like that "she replied.They paid their driver and walked hand into the coffee shop.