Chapter 2

Note: Play the song above for full reading experience!
_____________________________

My only disability in life
is having a bad attitude.

Kidding lol.

_____________________________

Sharlin's P.O.V

I was resting my elbow on my table, reading a book that was released not too long ago. The teacher had been discussing what I've already learned so, I don't really need to hear it again.

Nobody really had been listening to the teacher except for Reign, one half of the classroom was gossiping and the other was just playing around. As I was reading, I felt something pointy hit my head. It was a paper airplane.

I looked over the direction it came from and saw Aysia, laughing alongside her minions. One of them did a motion as if they were opening something, I guess they were gesturing for me to open the paper airplane.

I sighed as I slowly unfolded the paper, and what was written was,

'Wh*re.'

I looked back over to the girls only to see them laughing even more. Then I put sight on the professor and did the 'wtf' face. Is he not hearing all this?
I then proceeded to wrap the paper into a ball and swallowed it. I'm guessing they saw because I heard a bunch of gagging sounds and such.

A few minutes passed and the bell rang.
Finally. I could not stand any more of them. It was officially lunch time and so I decided to get a drink in the nearby vending machine. I stopped my tracks when I saw Aran, with her best friend Nikol. They were in a high position in both my school and in the outside world.

I mean, how could they not? They were one of the most youngest and most successful models there are.

I turned around and starting walking the separate direction until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Having fast reflexes I quickly responded by grabbing the said hand and snapping it open.

I heard screams of horror as Aran's blood was spilling everywhere. Not too long after she fell to the ground dead, while her blood still continued pouring.

Nikol looked around, and ran away. But it's fine.

I see Reachel and her 2 friends talking and giggling about something around the hall. And as soon Reachel had saw Aran, dead on the ground, she had dropped everything she was holding on the floor and let out a scream of agony.

"No!" She screamed. She sat down on the floor and placed Aran's head on her lap. the blood still kept pouring out, and her hand that was once with the body was sitting on the floor like some kind of prop.

She slowly turned her beautiful face and with eyes full of anger, I was delighted. She had laid eyes on me.

I nearly lost control. I was ecstatic! So I went into yoga!

 I was ecstatic! So I went into yoga!