Chapter 1

Note: Play the song for full experience!

______________________________

Do you know what it's like
to live in a world where everyone
practically worships you?

I don't know. Ask my sister.

______________________________
s
Sharlin's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I suddenly heard banging on my door. I jolted up and took in my ears that whiny, vile voice that I hear screaming on a daily basis.

I took my glasses from my bedtable then walked to my door.

"What do you want Aran?" I said as I angrily opened my door. "We're not even halfway into the day and you're already ruining it for me. Get ready or we'll be late." I snapped.

Honestly! I don't know why she cares so much. What time is it anyway?

I glanced at the clock on the wall.

8:30!?

I paused for a second then realized.
I ran to my bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. As I brushed my teeth I stared at myself in the mirror. After that, I went to my closet and grabbed the first outfit I saw.

 After that, I went to my closet and grabbed the first outfit I saw

This is good enough.

I thought to myself as I wiped some gum off that's somehow on my shoulder that's looks like it's a decade old. I quickly grabbed my backpack and my phone. My personal maid, Kuching,  has already done my bed and honestly am grateful for that.

I rushed out my door to downstairs and saw my parents alongside Aran leaving the house. "About time you finally went down. Get in the car! You're going to make your sister late for her first day." My dad shouted.

Excuse me? Did he forget it was MY first day too?

"Dad, I haven't had breakfast yet."

"Maybe if you woke earlier you would've. Now get in the car, You disappointment of a child."

I scoffed as I smacked my PHAT JOOCY A$$ and watched it jingle jangle. In a hurry, I shoved a dozen full-grown watermelons inside my extremely tiny backpack.

________________________

I hate that I get carsick a lot. My parents never understood. To cope, I counted the trees passing by but that somehow it made it worse. I wanna throw up.