Chapter 3: First encounter with the 'Man in Yellow'

(this takes place 10 minutes after the last chapter left off)
(when In say Reverse Flash or RF i mean Y/N When he's in the suit and has the voice changer thing activated)

Reverse Flash holding Koneko by the neck right outside the doors to the main room of the ORC building, where inside the room are Rias, Akeno, and the pretty boi Kiba waiting for koneko, normally she'd just teleport back with a magic circle or on some occasions she'd just walk back if it's not to far. So they Thought that she was walking this time so they waited.

Then koneko came flying through the door and crashed back first against the wall next to Rias' desk. That got everyone inside the rooms attention, seeing Koneko smash through the doors and into the wall. When they turned to look at koneko. Koneko was bruised heavily and also bleeding.

They then turned to look at the door to see what it was that threw koneko.

Rias: "who are you??"

Rias asked angry that someone was attacking her servants

then a heavy footstep was heard and from the smoke came a black boot then another step and another boot appeared out of the smoke.

then the smoked finally cleared and they saw the Reverse Flash standing there looking around.

Reverse Flash: "Hello there Gremory peerage I came to give back your lost little kitten"

that suprised them because how would this random guy even know about Koneko being a nekoshou.

Rias: "How do you know this??"

she asked more mad.

RF: "well if you want to know then your going to have to catch me"

with that said Kiba attempted to get a cut on the guys leg and he came close because he was the closet to the guy. But before the sword even hit him the leg started vibrating faster and when the sword made contact with it, the sword went right through like the leg wasnt even there and before kiba could even pull his sword back to attempt another strike, the leg started vibrating less and then it kicked kiba in the knee, then the guy punched kiba.

The punch sent Kiba into the wall and he fell off the wall and landed next to koneko who was still on the ground in bad condition. and by bad i mean she's still breathing but she's heavily damaged. Rias and Akeno were about to attack but before they could they were already pinned against the wall with a loud slam.

Normally Akeno would've been aroused bu-

Akeno: "ahhhh~ harder~"

that got the Reverse flash to look at her with a really face. Rias also had the same look. Akeno was about to continue but she was

Akeno: "Please har-"

knee' d in the gut causing her to go unconcious due to the pain but she had a pleased face when she fell to the floor.

RF: "It's now just you and me Gremory heiress"

he hissed as his hand started to vibrate faster causing red lightning to shoot off of it causing the already high energy to spike even more.