chapter 2: 13 years later.

the (real look) means the actual appearance of Y/N and (fake look) is the fake appearance that he takes when in public.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Y/N POV-

(fake look)

I woke up in my bed and then got up and looked at the clock showed that it was 7:39 am past the time I usally wake up so I said.

ME: "Gideon wake up Ophis and tell her we have work to do."

the silverish head popped up ontop of my clock and told me.

Gideon: "It has been done Dr. Wells"

ME: "thank you Gideon."

Gideon: "your welcome Dr. Wells."

then oOphis came into my room dressed for her roll as a student at the Kouh Academy. It's comedic watching the powerful Infinite Dragon God being a highschool student.

Ophis: "Why do I have to do this, again?"

well if you payed attention when I told you why then you wouldn't be asking this question.

ME: "so I can have someone to watch the lizard from close without me being able be near him."

Ophis: "Fine, can we get this over with now?"

Y/N: "Fine come on. I have some work I need to take care of."

Ophis then appeared behind me and I ran to the school well not exactly the school but close to the school can't have the normal humans find out about me just yet.

Ophis then got off my back, I didn't know Ophis was that heavy but she is a Dragon God so it makes sense.

Y/N: "I'll walk you the rest of the way, Ophis and remember do not let the supernatural find out about me, becuase if they do I will be hunted."

Ophis: "Don't worry about the factions and the other gods so much, I know you can take out high ranking Gods and plus even though I hate to admit it I'm the second strongest dragon there is with Great Red being above me by a little bit."

That got me to chuckle. I mean, how could I forget that, oh wait I have other worries like finding a way back home.

-3rd person POV-

They eventually made it to the school where ophis was the one standing out becuase she was wearing a purple bowl hat (hope thats what they are called) so the students thought she was a new students and as for our favorite family murdering speedster he was seen as a new teacher which he was, and he was wearing