Destiny

Two rival families' hatred ran deep. The Sterlings and The Thorns have been feuding in the city of Chicago for years now. Gray Sterling, the oldest son of The Sterling family, was never fond of their family business. 

                                                             Gray Sterling

                                                             Gray Sterling

His younger brother, Stephen on the other hand, had always shown high interest in their business. He even desires to be the next legacy of Sterling Inc. Gray never wanted to be a businessman. His dream was to have a normal life, where he didn't have to fit into all the "norms" of a rich family's oldest son. Gray turns 20 this year, which means that he would be in charge of half of the company, along with his father, Daniel Sterling, There was no way he was gonna get out of that, but his plan was to let his brother take over. He knew that nothing mattered more to his brother than approval from their father. For all he cared, he couldn't give less fucks about all the ass-kissing from all the CEOs, wanting to impress him for investments in their companies. He just hands them over to Stephen, who in his father's word was the irresponsible and careless one. Stephan got caught one time in freshman year of highschool partying instead of practicing his football skills and going through the company's files.

 Stephan got caught one time in freshman year of highschool partying instead of practicing his football skills and going through the company's files

                                      Stephan Sterling in the middle

Stephan and Gray both assumed that their father was incompetent of love after their mother, Athena, passed away from a brutal car crash when they were young. Daniel loved them truly, and he wanted the best for them. It's not like he didn't want Stephan to take over the business. He would gladly give his share of the business to Stephen when it was time.

       The owner of the Thorn Co., Zach and Genevive Thorn just had one daughter, Amara. Amara was dad's little princess and mom's angel. Being the only heir of the Thorn's, she was responsible for the entire company after her parents. She didn't have any rules to follow, except one. The Sterlings could never be an ally, and Amara didn't plan on it anyways. She was ready to be the CEO of the company. She gained her professionalism, courage, pride, and ego from her parents. Zach was a great father and a very good man, but he was a nastier businessman. His tactics were unmatchable. Zach and Gen own the company together. Although it was previously owned by Zach's father, it exhibited great success after Zach married Gen and both of them took over. Zach wasn't planning on giving the huge responsibility over to Amara yet, although she knows everything about the business. She knew all the business partners, all the deals that had been made, and all the frauds to stay away from. Zach wanted his princess to enjoy her life.