Third Wheeling

After going home, Gray couldn't stop smiling. He didn't have the slightest idea of what he was feeling. He walked into his apartment to be surprised by his brother, Stephan. 

"Surprise!!!" shouted Stephan sitting on the couch. The booze cabinet was open and bottles were scattered everywhere. Gray had all the top shelf Whiskey, Brandy, Gin, and Rum.

 Gray had all the top shelf Whiskey, Brandy, Gin, and Rum

"Dude, the hell are you doing here this late?" said Gray.

"Whattt I can't visit you now??"

"Of course you can, but you could've called. How did you even get in?"

"Don't worry about that. I was bored of college and needed a break, so I decided to drop by. I heard there is a dope party around here, we should go!" said Stephan in excitement.

"I can't I'm exhausted, plus I have to go somewhere at 11 tomorrow."

"Oh come on, stop being a grandpa. It'll be just like old times." Stephan says, giving Gray the puppy eyes.

"Old times? You mean 6 months ago when we last went to a party together? C'mon quit being dramatic" says Gray rolling his eyes.

"Ughh fine, we won't go, but we ARE drinking tonight. Haven't had fun in like ages man."

"You posted a picture of you partying at a club last week," says Gray lighting up a cigar.

"Uhh yeah, ages!! Now move over we are drinking tonight" Stephan says while he pours a drink "Do you have popcorn?"

"Yeah far-right cabinet on the left of the fridge, but why do you want popcorn?" asked Gray, raising one of his eyebrows.

"We're watching a movie right now duh, do you wanna watch Die Hard or The Notebook?"

"Okay dude seriously, what's wrong?" asked a now very concerned Gray.

"Nothing.... Okay fine, I was just feeling lonely"

Gray raises his eyebrow, giving him a very confused yet concerned look.

"I was missing you and dad, and our family dinners. It's weird in college"

"You used to be hardly home when we lived at home, you practically drown yourself with booze and sex," says gray