chapter 1

Gemineè too the side --------> My stomach dropped to my feet as I stared at my mother's car driving away from me. That was my last escape. There was no way out of here. I slowly turned around and faced my new school, Rosewood High. I had no idea as to why my parents got a job that envolves travelling so much. It was a hudge disadvantage, having to change schools often and what not. I sucked in a deep breath and walked up the stairs to what may be my first nightmare. Walking through the halls of the school, girls hit me with judgemental faces that was probably wondering 'why is the new girl dressed like a slob' but i easily flipped them off, since it was kind of a normal thing for me. I finally arrived to my first class of the day and I realized that it has already started. The entire class' eyes were on me and the teacher asked me to introduce myself .

"Uh.....I'm Geminee" I said awkwardly. I wasnt really the type of person to talk much, but I get pretty loud when im comfortable. I turned to the teacher with a blank expression on my face, wanting to get all the attention off of me for once.

"Thank you, Geminee you can have a seat" I nodded and began walking to the only free seat which was at the back of the class, eyes following my every move. Wow these people were freaks. Coming to the end of the class, my eyes were already halfway closed with boredom. No doubt this school teaches everything i already know. Yet again my mother sends me to a school way behind my intelligence level, which was a complete waste of my time. As the bell rang, I grabbed my books and scampered away from these strangers.

"Hey, you forgot something!" A voice yelled from inside the class.

In an instant i turned to see who it was but instead I tripped on my feet landing into someones hard muscular chest.

"Im so sorry" I squeaked and looked nervously to see the most stunning green eyes staring down at me with a cold stare.

"Watch where your going princess" he snapped.

I mummbled a small sorry but he scoffed in frustration and pushed pass me, my books falling in the process. His attractiveness would have been a bonus if it wasnt for his grumpy attitude. I kept a mental note to myself to stay away from boys like him, the negative energy was unnecessary. I began picking up my books when I noticed another pair of hands handing me my phone.

"Oh thank you. I didnt even notice it was missing" I took it from him and realized he was probably the same person that called me back because I forgot something. When i stood up, I took a good look at his face and the first thing i noticed was that his grey eyes which contrasted with his dark brown hair. He was hot.

"I'm Blake" he said leaning against a shiny blue locker. He held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Geminee" I said shaking his hand which was soft and warm.

"Really! your name is so cool" he complimented as he started leading me down the hall.

"You think?" I asked and he nodded "I find it really weird"

"I like it because is different and rare" he smiled at me. I just shrugged and tried to hide my smile.

"Oh, and I'm sorry about that guy back there, he's going through some stuff right now"

"Hmmm whats his name?" I asked a bit curious.

"Stiles, he's my brother" he said with a soft pained voice. Stiles is a really weird name though.

"You hate each other, dont you" I laughed. They were so typical, it was funny.

"Is there a reason you hate him? Or maybe he's just jealous of your incredible good looks" I joked.

"So you think I'm good looking" he smirked. I playfully punched his arm and laughed.

"Its actually kind of a long story that I'd rather not talk about it", I nodded my head in understanding. It was most likely something he didnt want to talk about, especially with someone he just met.

"You should stay away from him though" he said, now I'm even more curious as to why he's so snappy. It seems like someone shoved an umberella up his ass then opened it.

"So where are you heading?" He asked changing the subject.

"I have to get my schedule from the principle, how much time do i have until next period?"

"You have ten minutes" he stated

"Oh shit I have to go !" I cried, starting to run-walk down the hall at the left of me.

"You're going the wrong way," Blake said and pointed to the right "Its this way" he laughed " just follow me"

"Will do" I replied, smiling at who might be my first friend at Rosewood. After a few minutes we made it to the principals office. She was really nice, which was a suprise, considering all the previous principals were all grumpy and pessimistic.

I stepped out of the office waving the schedule around.

"I got it" I said smiling .

"What subject do you have?" Blake asked . I scanned the paper , looking for the third period realizing I had...

"Français" I spoke with a lame attempt at a french accent.

"I have the same" he laughed

"Maybe you'll lead me there too?"

"Of course" he replied , leading me down the hall and randomly asking to play twenty questions.