Chapter 3

Blake to the side ---------->

Gemineé's P.O.V

I found myself turning around to look at his tall, well built frame, and his muscular back that showed through his white t-shirt.
I hate to admit it but Stiles was extremely attractive. My weakness were his eyes though, reminds me of Belgian chocolate.
They were just mesmerizing.
"What are you looking at?" Blake asked me, cutting my gaze short.
"Nothing just thinking." I lied, returning to my lunch.
"About what? How much an ass he is right?" He laughed.
'No about how irresistible he is and why he decided to leave his girlfriend and come talk to me'
I could've told him that but after Blake told me girls practically fall to their feet from his irresistable charm and how he usually get all the girls, it would hurt his feelings. But nothings wrong with a little physical attraction right?
"Yeah that's what I was thinking"
"Maybe he's only talking to you because I'm interested"
"Interested?" I asked
"In you" He blushed and looked away, eating his burger. It was sort of hard to believe. I just started this school and i get crushed on. Strange yet flattering.
"You're new and i'm around you alot. He's probably looking for a one night stand." He explained. He had a valid point though. I looked back to the doors where he walked out.
"Yeah your probably right."
.........................................................
I made sure to get to biology early so I could catch a seat in the back, since I heard this teacher usually targets students in the front, which was stupid because the ones less likely to participate are in the back. After some bored minutes of staring around and waiting for the class to fill up, my head was falling on my desk into a deep sleep.

It was coming at me with an ungodly speed. I never knew I could run this fast until  this yellow eyed flesh eating beast started chasing me like I was his only source of life. Even though the forest was cold sweat ran down my face like a shower. The only sounds were , my heavy breathing , inhumane growls behind me and my heart that was beating so hard the whole world probably heard it. All of a sudden, I felt a twig grip my ankle, I fell on the forest floor, my head making impact with a rock and my eyes instantly started to get blurry. Through my blurry vision I saw another animal thing come into view. This was just great I'm going to become dinner for two crazed animals. They sort of look like werewolfs, but werewolfs dont exist right? When they started circling each other I realized that they were going to fight. The new animal pounced on the animal and sank its teeth into it's neck. Alot of other things happened but i didnt see. I heard foot steps approaching me as i tried to get up but i was feeling extremely dizzy. I could make out an animal like figure come near me. The animal transformed into a very familiar human shape.........Stiles.
"Gemineé, Gemineé!"
I jolted up covered in sweat and breathing rapidly seeing my class staring at me with worried eyes.
"Are you okay?" A voice next to me asked. I nearly fell out of my seat when I realized that it was Stiles. All I did was nod in response.
"Anyway, you're my partner for the bio project."
"What!" I shrieked. He shrugged and turned away.
"Whats wrong girl? He's super hot, you should feel lucky" The girl next to me whispered, but I paid no attention to her. I had a dream about Stiles, a crazy ass dream might I add, and i have to spend time with him for this project.
As the bell rang I was out my seat and through the door with lightning speed. The girl next to me was starting to tell me how good Stiles was in bed an honestly, I didnt care.
"My place or yours?" I squelled when i heard Stiles voice next to me.
"What?" I asked and stopped walking.
"The project my place or yours?"
"Oh right, your place" I blushed. If brought a boy like him home my mom would freak out and embarrass me.
"Is it okay to meet today?" He asked.
"Yeah, todays fine"
"Okay, well, I'll meet you after school, in the parking lot, alright?" I nodded and he walked away. He didnt try to flirt with me, maybe he's waiting until we are alone. Okay i'm definitly worrying to much. I sighed and sagged against the locker when i say Blake approach me.
"Rough second day?" He asked standing next to me, i was about to tell him about the dream but thought better of it.
"Yeah I got paired with your brother for a project" I rolled my eyes at the thought.
"Oh" he said and seemed a bit tense.
"Dont worry I wont get invovled with him" I stated " I heard he's a player"
"Well you heard right" he said, and i shoved him playfully.