7. Mystogen the Mystery

The sun rose on another day, the birds flew around with the peaceful atmosphere...

"FUCKING EXTRAS!!! WHO ATE MY DAMM FOOD!!!"

Well, it was a peacful atmosphere.

"I didn't touch your stupid doggy kibble!" Natsu yelled back.

"I'll Fucking end you!!" Katsuki shouted.

"Come on guys, be real, who would want to eat your crap" Gray replied.

"Butt Out Ice Pop!" The pair shouted at the boy.

"And Where. The Fuck. Are your CLOTHES!" Katsuki yelled once more.

"Crap!" He yelled running off.

Senshi was off to the side his nose stuck in another book, This was nothing new of course,it had been 2 years since they joined the guild and  sometimes it was entertaining to have them battle in the background.

Today was one of those days, as Senshi slowly slurped on the spicy Noodles that Katsuki had ordered for himself.

Right as he finished the bowl he slid it over to Katsuki's seat and continued to read as if nothing happened, and no one saw him so it was a win on his behalf.

"Why do I have the feeling that you have something to do with this" Lisanna said to the now 10 year old.

"Maa maa, that's rude, I'm just here enjoying my book" Senshi said, but anyone would be able to hear the clear amusement in his voice.

Again this was nothing new to the Fairy tail Guild, but not unwelcome after all it keeps the guild interesting.

"Besides, even if I was the one to do it... there is no proof" Senshi stated giving the girl a closed eye smile  and tilting his head ever so slightly to make himself seem innocent, before ducking a stray table.

Don't judge the guy, he had to find some way to compensate until he could get something similar to Icha Icha here.

"You Useless Fucker... I'll..  umm... I'llllll k-kill..... y-yo-Zzzzz" Katsuki slowly went from yelling to sleeping.

And so did the rest of the guild, Senshi kept electrifying himself, to keep himself awake, but it was barely working.

Through his dreary eyes he saw a figure walk through the guild doors, he wore all black and completely covered himself, he had a mask and a hood that covered his hair, not to mention the dozen of so staffs strapped to his back.

"Who are you?" Makorov asked, he too was finding it difficult to stay awake.

"I.. am Mystogen. And I would like to Join your guild" he stated.

"You didn't need to knock everyone out to ask that child" Makorov stated.

This boy, he looked around Erza's age if not older, so around 16.

"Fine... I accept your request, but we are Nakama, you can trust us with a secret" Makorov said.

"I'm sure I can... but I haven't gotten to that level of trust yet.. I just need time" Mystogen replied.

With the fairy tail insignia on his arm he took a request and left the building, after a minute of so everyone started to wake up again.

"What the fuck just happend?" Katsuki asked rubbing his eyes.

"Everyone in the guild got pacified by one mage" Senshi replied reading once more.

"WHAT!! No way!! Who is this guy?? I wanna fight him!!" Natsu yelled.