1. Life begins again

Bright

It was very bright.

Kakashi had finally awoken from his deep sleep, but the sudden change from warm to cold is what had woken him up.

The world around him was very bright and luscious, the greenery of the forrest looked so fresh and clean as if someone came to make sure every plant and tree was well cared for.

He couldn't see was any kind of indication of human life other than himself.

He was hyper aware of his new baby body, the chubby fingers, the erratic movements, and the very little control over anything.

He used to be a Shinobi who was know across all five Nations, so the lack of control over his own body is a bit disappointing.

He was a baby wrapped in a dark blue blanket, stuck somewhere in the middle of the woods.

No Parents.

No People.

Nothing, not even a basket to lay in, considering the mind of a 30+ year old male is inhabiting the body, Kakashi wasn't very happy at the moment.

Why a forrest? Why is it always a forrest, most crossovers always have you appear in some kind of a forrest, why couldn't it be a village at least.

Oh wait... that's breaking the fourth wall.

Deciding to stop pitying himself, Kakashi decided to at least get a look at his surroundings.

Who knows he may get lucky and a wolf of some kind may take pity on him and decide to raise him....

.

.

Ok even he knew that was just wishful thinking, but his father/kami I guess said he would receive some help.

What help would he get in the middle of a forrest.

Kakashi's thoughts were put on hold when he caught sight of something that made him freeze.

An eye, a massive eye was staring straight at him.

There was another, two eyes that shined a brilliant royal blue almost like Jewls locked onto his own pair.

When he followed the rest of the head of the creature to it's body he actually wondered how he hadn't noticed the bright creature before as it's brilliant feathers contrasted with the beauty of the forests greenery.

They were an electric blue that lightened at the end of every feather, for the creature that now stood tall above him and evenly with a few trees...

.

Was a Pheonix.

Well, at least this time he might actually stay dead.

He was a Shinobi, he's faced massive Snakes and other kinds of summoning animals throughout his years.

That doesn't mean the giant blue bird doesn't scare him... because it does.

It just means he has no reaction to the creature like most other normal babies might have.

For example, instead of crying in the aura of danger looming over his useless body, despite being unable to hold back the whine of fear, he kept staring straight at the Pheonix.

"What an odd little thing you are" a deep voice ripped through the quiet forrest.

'I thought the voice would be more high pitched.... or the Pheonix would be female' He thought, watching as every move was done with complete elegance.

"A Human child in my forests? Abandoned I suppose, and humans wonder why most creatures don't respect them." He continued.

The Pheonix leaned down so it's beak was inches away from Kakashi, and using sheer willpower, Kakashi managed to not only touch it's beak, but to give the creature a toothless smile in the process.

What he was still in the body of a child, it was almost like the mindset of being a child was with him.

The Pheonix's eyes widened and then softened at Kakashi's actions, before shaking it's head and giving a hefty sigh.

"My dislike for humans, gone by the actions of a mere hatchling, how embarrassing" it said gazing up to the darkening sky.

"Very well, I will look after you as if you were my own" the Pheonix said. It grabbed Kakashi's blanket in its beak tightly, and took off to find a nice sized cave for the pair.

'I wasn't far off then, just that it was a bird that took pity on me and not a wolf' he thought looking up at the creature.

When the Phoenix landed it placed Kakashi in a silky blanket and leaned him on some soft wool. Kakashi was surprised that these materials were in a cave, but chose not to complain.

"My name is Aozora, and you will address me as such. I will care for you like a pheonix until you come of age, then like other hatchlings you will have to fend for yourself" he explained.

Kakashi tilted his head just to give Aozora some kind of reaction.

"Hmph, now to name you, I want you to be a warrior, someone who can defend themselves, and others if need be. Hmmm" Aozora went silent, his eyes flicking back and forth as if contemplating multiple names.

Kakashi could only hope the names definition isn't terrible, but what is worse than Scarecrow?

"Senshi, Senshi Hikarix" He stated after around ten minutes of silence.

'Fighter light? That is weirder than my last one' Kakashi thought confusion clear in his eyes.

"Let me explain your name. I wish for you to be a strong worrier one who can defend themselves and others, hence the name Senshi, I want you to  be a fighter, the light section however is for you. A reminder to always stay in the light, for nothing good ever comes from darkness. Therefore you are a fighter of the light" He explained.

That made more sense to Kakashi, (and took Author chan about half an hour to think of) he actually liked the name, at least it was a new identity to restart his life here in this new world.

He is no longer Kakashi Hatake, the copy cat Ninja and a great Shinobi from Konoha, known across all five Nations. No, now he's Senshi Hikarix a fighter of the light in a new and unknown world.

He would make a name for himself here  and become someone that everyone he knew could be proud of, after all...

Those who abandon the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.

______________________________________

Boom Official chapter one is done, gotcha didn't I, I said I didn't want too many cliches so instead of him being trained by a dragon of another element like in every other Fairytail Fanfic, he's trained by a Pheonix.

I like the change, and the name really did take me around half an hour to think of, as I didn't want it to sound really lame, but wanted it to have meaning.

The X on the end of Hikari though was my own way of adding the end of Pheonix into the name like Dragneel.

The Chapters will be more spread out though so too many things won't happen in one chapter.

But anyways hope you guys enjoyed, thanks so much for the support you guys, so many of you fully supported my idea to re-write the book and I'm so happy for that.

That's why I'm doing my best to get the chapters looking as good as possible.

Cya guys.