|9|

*Zaphara*

   "Where is my prince?! You were supposed to bring him!"

   Master threw Zephyr to the ground with a great amount of force. She knew better than to do that to me. I practically raised her myself. She wouldn't dare hurt me. She never really liked Zephyr, so she used him as a punching bag.

   "Patience princeps mea. We will get your prince." I said while rubbing her back.

   "When? I want my prince."

   "Soon princeps. Very soon." I smirked and flashed her my fangs. Master was a vampire, just like us.

   "Very well. Leave. I want to be alone." I bowed and walked away. Zephyr followed me slowly.

   "This is bullshit." He hissed.

   "What?"

   "Her and her demands. Why can't she marry one of her suitors? They were excellent, intelligent young men!"

   "I know, but master has asked for Lucian. He is the one that caught her attention."

   We made our way to our spot in the palace. It was a room designed for my brother and I.

   "How did that happen anyway?"

   "A rogue vampire told her. I think he was killed two weeks after she found out." I said. I pulled out a bottle of whiskey and took a swig. It burned going down my throat, but I enjoyed it.

   "Still doesn't mean she can just demand us to kidnap some kid. Not to mention he's a werewolf, a soon to be alpha werewolf!"

   "He's a hybrid. He has vampire in him too." I argued.

   "Even if he is a hybrid, how are we supposed to get him? I'm damn sure that his parents is moving him away. They're too smart for their own good." He spat out. He hated werewolves because a werewolf killed our parents as well as masters parents.

   "That's the beauty of it brother. His parents are sending him to New England. Tomorrow."
(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)
Uh oh. Looks like they're one step ahead. 'Master' will soon be identified!
Vote, Comment, Share!
Kawaii