hogwarts bully part 14

"Lumos" i whispered while holding my wand towards the dark hallway.

I hope i won't get in trouble though. I mean, it's sunday. It has been a long time since i visited the tower alone.

Ughhhh i don't want to go to the Yule Ball. I mean i want to. But I'm not good at dancing and Malfoy is right. I'm not fast enough to get a date. Who cares, maybe someone would ask me to dance with them at the Ball. Or i would stuff myself with the delicous foods.

As i reached the Astronomy tower, i whispered "nox" so that no one can see me here.

I leaned myself on the fence and looked outside. Woah. It has been too long since i got up here.

I then heard footsteps behind me. I turned around but.. no one was there. I turned my head to the night sky again and ignored that. I heard footsteps again. I turned around and whispered "Lumos". And the person also said at the same time "Lumos".

"Malfoy?" I said as he came towards me. "What are you doing here?!" He asked.

Why should he ruin every moment in my life?!

I rolled my eyes and whispered "nox". I turned myself to the nightsky again. Great. He has to be here when im here.

He leaned himself on the wall beside me and looked at me. "What Malfoy?" I sighed. "Oh nothing. Just waiting for you to answer my question" he said. I ignored him.

Even though i dont care about his opinion, he'll think im pathetic. And he would even say it the whole time.

Malfoy go to the fence beside me and stared at the night sky too.

Ok, even if i hate him, I'm still thankful that he helped me with the dance practice. But he is still an asshole. I literally almost forgot about the dance steps.

"Malfoy" i said. "What" he replied.

Classic Malfoy.

"Dont take it personally. Can we do our dance practice one more time?" I asked and turned to him. Please say yes. I need to master this dance before Yule Ball

"A Lincon asking help? From me? Never heard of that" he said sarcastically. I looked at him with a 'seriously?' face. "Please Malfoy!" I said.

He didn't say anything. He just leaned him self on the metal fence and looked at me. But he then stood up straight and walked some steps towards me.

Is that a yes ? Or what is he doing?

He gave me his hand "only one time" he said while grinning. I smirked and gave him my hand.

He held my waist and i held his shoulder. I had goosebumps lightly cause of his ice cold hands. I could even feel it through my shirt.

I looked down the whole time cause Malfoy is always dramatic if i step on his shoe. I think im getting better at this!.

 After some minutes i felt how Malfoy's hands gripped stronger on my waist so i looked up at his face and he was staring at me. As my eyes met his, he twitched a little for a second.

This time, i can see his blue eyes clearer. His hair wasn't in the way due to the wind, which was blowing it away lightly.

"Ready for the twirl" he asked. "Yeah" i replied.

He twirled my hand from above and stretched his arm out so that i would spin away while still holding his hand. Then he pulled me back and i twirled back to him while closing my eyes

Please don't fall, please don't fall.

Then i felt his warm chest on my back and i his arms are wrapped around me. I opened my eyes.

Woah. I'm good. Im so proud of my self

I looked back to see Draco. "Better than last time, Lincon" he grinned and so do i. "Thanks" i then said.

It was quiet for a second. Then he answered "what for?".

"For uh.. teaching? I guess?" I replied. He then lets go of me as fast as he could as if he just realized that im ... Jess Lincon.

"Oh yeah.. uhm" he stuttered. He slips his hands in his pockets and looked down.

"Well, it's getting late, i better get going" i said.
"Mhm" he replied.

I turned and walk away. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? Cause like... gosh..

I sneaked quietly inside my room and changef to my PJs in the bathroom.

I then sneaked into my bed and slept.

Holy- what was that with Draco? ..

EOGH-