hogwarts bully part 7

we look at each other and it was quiet. very quiet. he looked at me just like last time as i tripped and he caught me. he looked at me just like that. as if im not the same person. i was confused. i crunched my fist nervously. my heart was beating faster every time i looked deeper into his eyes. i realized how his chest was pumping strongly. he then looked down and shook is head lightly. i was kinda shocked. he quickly pushed himself against the wall to stand up and he sat down on his seat. 

Malfoy rubbed his eyes as if he was tired.

"sorry" he said.

sorry? why did he say sorry? he said sorry only for that? and not for the other times as he called me those awful names? besides, a Malfoy never apologizes so i dont know what's going on.

"sorry for what?" i asked kinda quiet.

he froze for a second as he heard me. but he didn't answer and just look out the window. i was looking at him and waiting for an answer. ... still waiting. 

"we're almost there" he 'answered'. i looked at the dumbass with crunched eyebrows. he was still looking out the window. so i did too. and he was right. we've arrived. i've got butterflies in my stomache not because i was excited, it's cause i was kinda nervous.

the building was veeerrryyyy tall! i can tell that it's old. there were blue torches in the wall and between them was the entrance with 2 headless mens which are the bodyguards. oh my goodness. it was so HUGE.  and there were lots of windows. 

as we arrived, Malfoy opened the door and before he could run out, i got out first.

"ladies first" i singed.

"says who?".

"literally everyone". 

we all stayed in front of our carriages before going inside the building. i turned to my left and saw Hermione holding Ron's hand. she turned to me and my jaw dropped. she giggled.

"ugh" i heard from behind. of course it was Draco. who else could it be.

"don't worry it's only gonna be 2 hours" i said.

"not helping" he explained.

professor Karkaroff came infront of us with a smile on his face "the male partner may take the female by their hands! politely of course". Draco stepped in front of me and sticked his hand out. "madame, if you will?" he grins. i smirked and layed my hand on his.

we all got inside one by one with our partner and stepped in Karkaroff's Wizardry studio. "here, is where you all learn your footwork!" Karkaroff said. "2 students, who i've taught, will show you all the ball Dance." 

2 adult students came out of nowhere to the dance floor. they were dancing the basic Ball steps. i looked at them with popped out eyes. woah. i can't even do one step. "bet you can't do that, Lincon" i heard from a familiar voice. "of course i can" i claimed. " i mean.... you fell" "oh shut up"

"now it's your turn!" the teacher said

we all stood in one line and start dancing. i focus more one professor Karkaroff this time and i have to admit. i did well. 

"yes perfect!  now to the last move for today!" professor Karkaroff shouted through the hall. "the male must spin the female and pull her back on to your chest!". i looked desperately to the teacher and sighed. 

i gave Malfoy my hand and he twirled me away then pulled me back onto his chest. i closed my eyes cause i thought i would fall.....again. "you can open your eyes now" Malfoy said while holding my arms from behind. i opened my eyes and said "i told you, i can dance" i smirked. he scoffed and slowly let go of me.

after the dancing lesson, we all go outside with our  partner to the carriages, which are waiting for us. i took my seat in the carriage and so does Malfoy.

i can't forget how he almost fell on me before on the way to the Studio. he still hasn't answered my question. that's why i asked him again "Draco why did you say sorry before?"i asked confusingly. he looked at me with a half opened mouth.