Chapter 10

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

When I woke up, it was late. 12:23? Damn.

"Chris?" I quietly whispered.

No one answered. I sat up, no one was there. I saw a note on the coffee table so I reached over and grabbed it.

"To Alex <3"

I opened it and it said:

I'm sorry, the guys and I had to go the studio today for a bit. We didn't want to wake you and Rebel up. We'll be back later. I love you

-ʗhris

I sighed.

I got up from the sofa and went upstairs so I could shower. I washed my hair and stuff as quick as I could. When I finished, I went to my room and dressed in ripped skinny jeans and a black Misfits tank top.

When I was brushing my hair, I realized something. Chris mentioned in his note that Rebel was here. Wouldn't she have stayed in here? I left my room and checked around the house. I couldn't find her. Her bike was still here.

"Wait....." I muttered to myself.

I peeked in Angelo's room and there she was, sleeping in his bed.

~*Rebel's P. O. V.*~

"Emily?" I heard Alex say from the door.

I sat up and covered myself, I realized I had no clothes on.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked.

What AM I doing in here? What happened last night. Then I remembered EXACTLY what happened.

*FLASHBACK*

Ang and I were walking upstairs, leaving Chris and sleeping Alex down in the living room. When I was about to go to Alex's room, Angelo grabbed my hand and said,"Why don't you stay in my room tonight?"

"Okay," I said, sounding completely gaga.

Good job Rebel.

We walked in his bedroom and he shut the door.

"Here, you can use one of my shirts to sleep in if you want," she said tossing me a black Slipknot shirt.

"Thanks."

I took off my jeans and my tank top.

When I was about to put on the band shirt, Angelo put his hands on my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Angelo," I smiled.

I turned to face him and as I was about to say "stop", he pulled me close and started kissing me. One kiss turned into two, two turned into three, three turned into completely making out. Our kisses became faster and more passionate. I looked in his eyes and pulled off his shirt. We started kissing again when he picked me up and laid me on his bed.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"EARTH TO REBEL!" Alexandria yelled at me.

I started smiling at the thought of last night.

"What happened in here?" she asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She gave me a questioning look then asked,"Did you and Ang......."

I blushed a little and looked away.

"Oh my god! YOU DID!"

"I know, I shouldn't have," I said in disappointed tone.

"SHOULDN'T HAVE? Em! I'm so happy for you guys!" she cheered.

"You aren't mad or weirded out or anything?" I asked.

"Why the hell would I!? Two of my best friends are together!" she said happily.

"Well, do you mind if I take a shower and get dressed?" I laughed.

She smiled and left the room to give me privacy. I heard Chris' bedroom door shut. She would go in there :P

I wrapped a blanket around myself and walked into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, my hair was a wreck and I had make up all under my eyes.

"I had sex with Angelo looking like THIS? Oh god," I mumbled.

I dropped the blanket and jumped in the shower. Images of mine and Angelo's night last night kept popping in my mind. Every thought was better than the other. I finally finished up, turned the water off and got out. I dried off then left the bathroom to go back to Ang's room. I put back on my jeans from yesterday and his Slipknot shirt he gave me last night to wear(which I never did), brushed my hair then went to Chris' room with Alex.

"Alright. Tell me what happened!" she demanded, patting the spot next to her on the floor. I sat down and told her about what happened. How is she not even a LITTLE disturbed that I slept with someone who is like her brother? I know why. Because she cares about me and knows what I want. She knows I want Angelo. I love Alex for taking this so easily.

I just wonder what the rest of the guys are going to do.........