𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

I suggest you reread the whole story if you forgot what this book is about lol.
Also please read the a/n at the end.

   ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚, 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕?❞***

***

CLICK!

The flash came out of the camera as Y/n blinked furiously against the light. And there she was one of the most annoying character in the Harry Potter series.

Rita Skeeter walked towards them with her head high, "What a charismatic group." Her heels clicked against the floor as she come closer, "Hello."

Y/n tried not to scrunch her nose in disgust. The woman took out her arm towards them shaking their hands, "I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for the Daily Prophet." After she lastly shook hands aggressively with Y/n, she took a step back.

"But of course you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know." She licked her lips in a weird way, " YOU are the juicy news."

With that, she interviewed Harry first by pulling him into a room and after a few minutes they came out. Harry looked kinda pissed, only Y/n knows why.

After Rita Skeeter watched Harry walked away, her gaze turned towards the girl who made eye contact with  her and she motioned her towards the room the chosen one came out off.

She stood up from and went inside and sat down in front of the annoying writer.

"So, tell me Y/n, you're a new mere transfer student no older than twelve-" The girl interrupted her just like Harry did in the films, "I'm fourteen, don't get it wrong, it's not that hard." She said with a sassy tone which Skeeter cleared her throat at.

"As I was saying, about to compete to three students whom are way experienced than you and are capable of performing spells you don't even know exist. Not to mention competing against own your friend. How do you feel, worried", she asked with a smug face with a smile that is annoyingly plastered on her face.

"Not really, you know, I might be way more powerful than you would ever imagined but who knows what will happen." Y/n clicked back with fake confidence to make her look more mature. Her eyes trailed to the quill moving by itself as it wrote down what she said.

"Just ignore the quill, darling." Rita Skeeter continued, "But of course you are no ordinary girl are you? You're the descendant of the great Merlin himself. Do you think it's your parent's death that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?" Her voice turned into a hushed tone at the last sentence.

"Uh no, you got it wrong, I never entered, so did Harry. If anything, someone wanted us to enter."

"Of course you didn't." Rita Skeeter smiled sarcastically and winked at the girl, "Everyone loves rebels Y/n."