𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

❝𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔

❝𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔.❞

***

"Y/n L/n"

She froze at that, everyone was confused, they've heard that name before but why was it announced as the Champion?

Hermione and the Weasleys snapped their heads towards the said girl very quickly, looking terrified and bewildered. 

"W-wait, WHAT?!" Y/n practically screamed aloud causing everyone to look at her, another mistake. Dumbledore looked at her as if he'd seen a ghost. Whispers broke out into the hall as Dumbledore made his way towards Y/n. She was slightly shaking, not knowing what to do so she stood up slowly.

He gently shook her shoulders and asked, "What did you do?!"

"I-I.. I swear I didn't do anything!" Y/n stuttered, not really knowing what to reply nor how to react. Minerva walked towards them and she lead Y/n to the room where all the other Champions were. As she walked towards the stairs, she felt everyone's eyes on her and tried her best to avoid eye contact and glares from everyone.

When she went downstairs, Harry immediately stood up when he saw Y/n and walked towards her only to embrace her in a hug. Y/n was a bit surprised but hugged him back before they pull away.

"W-wha- what are you doing here? What happened?" Harry's green eyes were wide in confusion and worry. Before she could answer, Dumbledore and the other professors came in while arguing really loudly.

"It's wrong, I tell you!"

"You French tart!"

"Everything is a conspiracy theory!"

"QUIET! I can't think!"

"Everything is a conspiracy theory!"

"I protest!"

The two fourteen year olds looked backed to see the professors coming down the stairs towards them.

"Harry!" Dumbledore aggressively ran towards Harry scaring the boy. "Harry! Did you put your name in the Goblet Of Fire?!" Dumbledore asked calmly. Y/n knew this wasn't the right time to joke around but she still couldn't help but laugh a bit, that didn't do any good.

"No, sir."Harry almost fell down as Dumbledore was literally shaking his shoulders.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you? Both of you?!" This time he turned his head towards Y/n making her flinch.

"No, sir!" Both of them exclaimed at the same time, looking equally afraid.

"You're absolutely sure?"