Benefits of Surah Yaseen

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"And ALLAH has with him the best reward." {Qur'an 3:195}                                                                                                                                 
                                         ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

The Prophet (SAW) said: "The person who reads Surah Yaseen every night, (he) will be pardoned (by ALLAH)."

The Prophet (SAW) said: "The person who reads Surah Yaseen every night, thus, when he dies, he will die as a shaheed (Martyr)."

The Prophet (SAW) said: "All things have a heart, the heart of the Qur'an is Surah Yaseen. The person who reads Surah Yaseen, (once) ALLAH will record for its reader a Thawaab (reward) equal to reading the Qur'an ten times." (Tirmidhi)

The Prophet (SAW) said: "If anyone recites Surah Yaseen at the beginning of the day, his needs will be fulfilled."

The Prophet (SAW) said: "If anyone recites Surah Yaseen for ALLAH'S pleasure, his past sins will be forgiven."

Hazrat Anas (RA) reported that The Prophet (SAW) said: "Whoever goes to the graveyard and reads Surah Yaseen ALLAH gives them (the grave dwellers) ease that day, and the reciter receives spiritual blessings equivalent to the amount of letters of Surah Yaseen."

Hazrat Ibn Abbas (RA) reports that The Prophet (SAW) said: "My heart’s desire is that Surah Yaseen should be present in the heart of every individual of my Ummah."

                                             ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Beloved Reader, Read Surah Yaseen, Either Between Maghrib And Isha, After Isha Or At The Time Of Fajr. ALLAH Will Reward You In Abundance And Your Needs Will Be Fulfilled.