Benefits of Surah Sajdah and Surah Mulk.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"But to be patient is better for you. And ALLAH is forgiving and merciful." {Qur'an 4:25}

                                   ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

The Prophet (SAW) said: "The person who reads Surah Sajdah and Surah Mulk between Maghrib and Isha. The reward (for reading these two Surahs) will be as though he (the reader) had stood awake (during the night of) Laylatul Qadr."

Jabir (RA) narrates that Nabi (SAW) did not use to sleep until he recited Surah Sajdah and Surah Mulk. (Tirmidhi)

Abu Hurairah (RA) narrates that Surah Mulk will continue interceding on behalf of it's reader, until he (the reader) is pardoned (by ALLAH).

The Prophet (SAW) said: "The Surah of Tabarak is a great protector and deliverer, it protects and frees one from the Azaabul-Qabar (The punishment of the grave)." (Tirmidhi)

The Prophet (SAW) said: "Verily, a Surah from the Qur'an consisting of thirty Aayahs (verses) interceded for a person until he was pardoned (by ALLAH), and that was Surah Mulk." (Tirmidhi, Haakim)

Hazrat Khalid ibn Ma'dan (RA) said: "Recite the Deliverer, which is Surah Sajdah, for I have heard that a man who had committed many sins used to recite it and nothing else. It spread it's wing over him and said, O My Lord, forgive him, for he often used to recite me. So the Lord Most High made it an intercessor for him and said, Record for him a good deed and raise him a degree in place of every sin."

Hazrat Khalid (RA) also said, "It will dispute on behalf of the one who recites it when he is in his grave saying, O ALLAH, if I am part of Thy Book, make me an intercessor for him. But if I am not a part of Thy Book, blot me out of it. It will be like a bird putting it's wing on him, it will intercede for him and will protect him from the punishment in the grave." He said the same about Surah Mulk.

                                             ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Beloved Reader, Read These Two Surahs Each Night, Either Between Maghrib And Isha Or After Isha. ALLAH Will Reward You In Abundance, And Protect You From The Punishment Of The Grave.