The Mansion

i walked into the mansion of a friends house ready to sleep. while sleeping however, i heard noises, so i got up and investigated. (what do you call an alligator in a vest? answer is at the end) i saw someone climb through the window and i hid. "i know your in here!" the person said. i looked from where i was hiding and saw that it was...Jack Frost? (the one from Santa Clause 3) he saw me, i ran and he ran after me. i hid in the garage of the mansion and when i looked again, he then changed into my Christian School teacher, Brother Bill! he was rummaging around trying to find me and when he did, i ran again this time outside and thankfully a police car was nearby, i ran to it and told them i was being chased. Brother Bill then came around and then changed into some random guy, and then ran to the mansion. the police and i ran after him and we went inside looking for this guy, when we got in one of the police got shot immediatly and then i woke up...

I kinda have no idea where this dream came from, but the thing is, this same mansion was also in another dream of mine i had a long time ago...kinda weird huh? anyway, Brother Bill is a great guy, i know he wouldnt do this, lolz. oh yea, the answer to the riddle, (not much of a riddle tho...) the answer is, an INVESTAGATOR! lolz, i heard that from somewhere so i had to say it. i think i heard it from Brother Bill actually, he usually tells us riddles. he hasnt in awhile though...anyway, wierd dream, had to tell it.