being hunted

sooo, this dream surprised me...i just finished watching a couple of Ben 10 Omniverse episodes so, to those of you who know Kyber...he will be in this dream... (in this dream, i was myself...Cindy, in the Ben 10 Omniverse world)

i was with some friends of mine and we were talking and laughing, when suddenly, out of nowhere, Kyber, (who i didnt know at this point) just started attacking me! i doged and blocked, which i didnt know i could do. i started running away when he threw a ninja star and it hit my leg. (where he got the ninja star from, i have no idea...) the pain was horrible , i fell and when i looked up i saw Ben's Grandpa's, plumbing store. so i got up and limped as fast as i could into the store and rung the bell over and over again until Max came out, "yea, yea i hear you, what do you need?" he said. Ben came out also. just then, before i could say anything, Kyber came in. i gasped and Ben jumped over the counter in front of me, "what do you want Kyber?" he asked. Kyber then looked at me and i whimpered. Rook, (Bens partner) came out and Ben told Max to take me into the plumber base. Ben and Rook then started fighting Kyber and Max took me into the base. i was in awe as Ben came down. "why was Kyber after you?" he asked me. "i have no clue!" i said, "I was just talking with my friends when he attacked me!" i was completly terrified. "calm down" he said. i did. he was about to ask me something else, but something happened.

Timmy burst into my room and woke me up telling me to make pancakes when i told him yesterday we didnt have enough mix to make any!