25

{Let's take a break from the others, Let's give George and Toby some spotlight.}

{And since this is fictional George isn't colourblind :)}

George sat in front of the high chair, George began to make little airplane noises holding a rubber spoon with baby food on it, Toby giggled out loud,  smiling at his papa making the noises.

George giggled, " Come on Toby~ Here comes the airplane~! "

he singfully said also opening his own mouth, gesturing little toby to open his mouth. Toby stares at the spoon and opens his mouth eating the baby food, George smiled clapping his hands softly,

" Yay~!! Toby ate all his food~!! "

Toby also clapped his hand making George laugh, George pecks his head,

" Daddy is gonna be proud of you~ " he softly said as toby continuously slapped his hands softly against the highchair, George smiled see in toby make bubbles from his mouth.

George stroked his boys slight curly hair smiling.

*KnockKnockKnock*

George pulls his hand away and looks across the room, he stared at the front door.

…Strange…

He thought,

…I don't get much visitors…

George looks at toby with a warm smile " wait here my little tubbo~ papa will be right back~ " booping his nose, George stands up from his chair and walks over to the living room, George walks to the front door and unlocks it.

The father opens the door and sees Zak and Darryl standing there, both of the husbands smiled at George.

" Hey!! " He smiled giving Zak a hug first then darryl " come in, come in!! " moving aside he let's the couple in " you two can sit down, I'm going to grab toby really quick, " Darryl and Zak nodded and sat down on the sofa.

George rushes to the kitchen, he gasps quietly seeing toby with the spoon directly in the mouth, George grabs the spoon " No, don't do that toby or you'll choke, " he said softly putting the spoon on the table before picking up the baby.

" Your uncles are here tubbo, let's go say hi~ " George said nuzzling his small nose making toby giggle.

George walks into the living room with toby, Darryl's eyes lit up seeing toby " Aaaw~ look how big he gotten~ " he cooed " wanna hold him? " George grins,

" Absolutely, I would love to hold him!! "

George chuckles and hands him to darryl " Oh~ hi you adorable muffin~!! Look how big you got!! " toby smiles making darryl chuckle.

George sits on a separate couch " So, what're you guys do in here? " he smiled, Zak smiles " just to check up on you and toby, since you two are always home, " George chuckles " and I thank you for that. " Zak chuckles " Its okay, no need to thank us, just friends be in friends haha. "

George smiles " So how's work for you two, clay treating you guys good? "

Sudden the husbands smiles and chuckles went away, they looked at each other and back at George sadly, Zak cleared his throat,

" um… "

George was confused,

" work has been good, and yeah clay has been treating us well… its just, we quit our job yesterday, "

George held a slight shocked impression " what, but you guys love your jobs, " zak and darryl sadly looked down " If you don't mind me asking, why did you guys quit? " Zak shrugs " well its because– " darryl nudged zak, Zak held his breath in before clearing his throat,