Of Banquets, Bastards and Burials pt.3

The wind is intense as the couple starts levitating in mid air. You and Geralt make eye contact as you both try to stand up in order to attempt to stop the wild winds. As the two of you cast your spells one more powerful blast hits but the couple finally falls toward the ground and the powerful winds stop. The crowd stands as they realize the chaos was over, and Jaskier joins your side again. "Thank you for protecting me" you state in genuine acknowledgement. "after what you did for me this afternoon, no problem" He replied with a laugh. The room around you seemed stale and awkward as the couple was on the ground after the whole affair. The queen of cintra approaches the two and blessed their marriage. Finally after the whole fiasko you Geralt and Jaskier could rest. At least you thought you could. The Hedgehog of a knight started writhing in pain and everyone seemed worried, but luckily it was just the curse lifting as he found his true love. the trio of you started to head out towards the exit when the knight called Geralt and your names, " Wait, how can I repay you for saving my life" He stated. You start to protest that he does not need to repay you as it was payment enough for his gratitude. "Please, i do not wish to stay in your debt" He pled. Before you are able to speak a word Geralt interrupts you and calls the law of surprise. One that you do not know but will soon be known. As soon as those words came flooding out of his mouth the princess started throwing up, and in that moment EVERYONE knew what that meant. The princess was indeed pregnant. "Fuck" Mutters Geralt as he finished storming out of the room, You follow suit as does Jaskier and Mousesack. Geralt wait...He glares at you and you knew what that look meant, so you left him and mouse sack alone as you and jaskier left the palace and walked to the inn that you rented. You and Jaskier entered the room and you were overjoyed to see that your normal clothes were laying on the bed, not thinking about anything other than changing out of the dress you began to shed the dress leaving you in your undergarments exposed to the cool air and Jaskiers gaze, being respectful he left to go to the rest room to give you privacy as you changed. Sliding on the over sized clothing and cinching it together with your corset you felt comfortable as you could finally move freely and in pants again. "Jaskier, It's safe to come out" You said rasing your voice so that he could hear through the walls. He walks out of the bath room and joins your side again. Grabbing his hand you pull him toward the bed, for both of you were tired from all the events of the night and you knew that Geralt would not be back till later in the night. You took off the corset that you had just put on now just wearing the oversized shirt and the leather pants, you slid into bed next to jaskier, cuddling up to him to gain some warmth. Being worried about Geralt even though you have dealt with his dramatic ass many times before, it took you longer to fall asleep, you stared at Jaskier peaceful sleeping face and you brought you hand up towards it stroking some loose hair out of his face. Kissing his nose you lower down and cuddle into his chest, your arms wrapping around his small frame. Eventually you fall asleep. Having the hearing that you did you woke early to the sound of  Geralt. "Mmm Gross" he said. You peel your eyes open and look at Geralt.  Responding in a whisper " Shut the hell up" you turn back over and fall asleep. 

AN: Hey Guys, so sorry it to me 10 forevers to get this chapter out i have been super busy since online school started, but i am back on the writing train, hopefully i am planning on getting 2 new chapters not including this one out, in order to make up for all the time that y'all had to wait. Hope this was worth the wait and super sorry for this being a shorter one. Love y'all and thank you for the support! 

-Abbie