No proof, not much, but you saw enough.

We stepped out the car and started walking down the long drive to some posh hotel the party was at.

"So what are the rules of the game Miss Taylor" i asked grinning

"We have to avoid talking to people and stay together" she replied grinning back

"But what if Lorde, Selena, or my friends come up to us?" i questioned.

"We can speak to them, but just avoid the others.  The ones we don't like, or who are just after our fame and the interviewers!" She said.

We reached the door, and checked in with security before heading into the party.

"May i take your coat Miss Swift" i whispered into her ear

she nodded before groaning as she realized how many buttons she had to undo. "I hate my stylist" she said, making me laugh.

She handed me  her coat, and i passed both mine and hers to the waiter, before grabbing her wrist and whispering "Go!"

She giggled and pulled me into the room, heading straight for the bar. I bought us both a coke, as neither of us fancied drinking, and then we wandered towards a small table at the side of the large room. A temporary stage and dance floor had been made in one corner, and the bar in another, and tables and couches filled the rest of the room. We were some of the first here. We sat there drinking and lip sync-hing along to the songs playing, and then arguing over the correct lyrics to sweet disposition by Temper Trap. We don't really argue though, just disagree!

After a while, Taylors friends, Karlie Kloss and Selena Gomez approached us. It was obvious both had been drinking, as both were a little tipsy as they grabbed mine and taylors wrists before pulling us to the dance floor. Taylor rolled her eyes at me, and i groaned. I hated dancing. I got up anyway as we said we would stay together, and followed them to the dance floor. I managed to convince them to dance at the edge of the dance floor near the wall so i could just lean against the wall and watch whilst semi dancing. There is nothing quite so funny as watching those three girls dance their hearts out, as however talented they are at their jobs, they can't dance to save their lives! Taylor saw me giggling and lent over and slapped my arm, sticking her tongue out at me... she is such a child!
After a while Karlie and Selenas other half's came over from the bar and stole them away, so me and Taylor were just left by ourselves. We headed over to the bar, and ordered another 2 diet cokes. As soon as they arrived, i noticed a couple of posh clients heading our way who always demand us to play at their kids birthdays and things like that, so i elbowed Taylor, and we both stood up and conveniently weaved in and out of the crowds until we lost them.

We bumped into One Direction after we had lost them, so we stayed and chatted to them for a while. I would have thought Taylor would find it awkward, as Harry was her ex, but they are now back on good terms, and are still good friends so it was fine. The paps would have a field day though if they saw us all though!

A little while later, more annoying clients started heading our way. I grabbed Taylors hand and pulled her behind a curtain tied conveniently on the wall right behind us. The curtain fell back around us until we were completely covered. The curtain wasn't very large so we had to stand very close to each other and not move, so that it kept us hidden.

"I like this game" Taylor whispered, looking up at me.

I nodded before meeting her eyes, and noticing the emotion in them. I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her into a hug, before voicing the thoughts i'd been having all evening. "I miss Red" i whispered. "I miss performing on that stage with you every night, and i miss having friends and law and order marathons. I miss you."