Small talk, he drives, Coffee at midnight.

"Can we just go home?" Taylor asked me.

"Of course, yours?" I replied

"Yeah" I smiled at her and started the car, pulling away and heading across the city towards her house. "I had a really good time tonight" Taylor continued. "It was nice being there with friends, and only staying for a short time."

"Yeah, it was really nice. I still can't believe Red didn't win"

"Its old though. Compared to all the other albums, Red had been out for the longest, and it was never as special as Fearless. I'm sad though, as i worked so hard on it." She said sadly

"It was just as special, but in a different way. Red is so relatable, and there are so many emotions in there, and you'll always be my winner; you literally sang your heart out with that album. Infact I'm going to make you a lego grammy when you come to mine next!!"

"I'd love that Ed! Im glad you like it" Taylor said still a little sad.

"And anyway, i your next album is going to SLAY and ive only heard what? 3songs?!" I said laughing

"Thanks Ed, i really hope it does, its already so more sonically cohesive, and i've decided it will be complete pop. Marketing hates me, and thinks its a stupid idea, but I'm going to go for it. I feel that its where its going, and having a country song will make it less flowing. Its all on me though if it doesn't work." She said

"Taylor, it will work. I support your choice completly, as you pop songs are slaying. They are special; you've taken your country songwriting talent you've got, and applied it to pop, and you've created some of the most meaningful pop songs. None of the ones i've heard are meaningless, or not relatable. Your swifties will love it." I explained.

---------TAYLORS POV------

I smiled as ed called me by my name. His british accent made my name almost magical sounding, and everytime he said it, it made me smile, and go all fuzzy "Taylah" i loved how much he supported my decision to go pop, and i'm glad to have the support; he was like the only one, everyone else doubted me, or thought i was naive. They seem to have forgotten im the musican here. Its my choice. Plus im the one with 7 grammys.

i changed the topic after he finished speaking, and we small talked, whilst he drove .

"How's your family" i asked Ed. His Grandfather had passed away a few months ago, and it hit his family hard.

"They're ok. Mum and Dad are back to normal, and my grans getting there. I've wrote a song about him, and its going on the new album. Its called afire love, and granny sheeran loves it. Its honestly bought her back to us."

"Play it for me later?" i asked.

"Of course" he replied. "How are the Swifts?"

"All well; Mum still in her 'worse case scenario andrea' mode with me being away on tour, and austin at college. Hes loving it though, and i'm so glad hes found something which makes him happy. Dads good. Hes taken up photo bombing every photo which is taken around him; its quite funny!"

-----------------EDS POV--------------------------------------

"Your Dads the best!" i replied laughing. I'd met him a few times now, and we got on really well, and i got on fairly well with Austin to, but there was something there blocking us from being good friends and i could never tell what it was. Andrea loved me. I think she loves everyone though!

 We reached her house; the LA one, and I pulled up in her drive. She unlocked the door and i followed her inside. I'd been in this house many times, and it was home to a few of her grammys, and the trampoline; the origin of our duet. It never failed to surprise me with how homely it was, considering she only lived in it every so often. Shed managed to take a large house, and taylorfyied it into something that was cozy and that one person could live in, and still not feel lonely.

i dumped my coat in the corner as she wandered into the kitchen to turn the coffee machine on. I headed straight for the living room, and sat down on the sofa next to meredith. Mer was a drama queen of a cat, but strangely she loved me! Stroking her ears, i turned on the TV and started watching an episode of Friends which just happened to be on.

Taylor appeared at the door 10 minutes later, now in some fluffy pyjama bottoms and matching vest top covered in cats. Her hair was down now, but she'd left her make up on. She threw me some clothes i'd left at hers during the tour, and i headed into the bathroom to change. It was just a black top and some checkered pyjama bottoms. I climbed into them, and then found Taylor in the kitchen making two coffees. She poured them into a British monarchy mug, and a mug with meredith on i'd bought her for Christmas, handing me the British one. She grabbed her phone

"Eddie, we need a picture for twitter!"

I giggled as she got the camera up, and took a picture of us with the mugs. She then logged into twitter.

"What do i caption it Ed?"

I grabbed the phone out of her hands and typed "Ed told me to caption this "SWEERAN"." i'd seen it on twitter before and thought it was actually really cute.

Taylor grabbed the phone back of me, and read it. She smirked before posting it. "I like it!". She did the same for instagram, and then dragged me into the living room where she turned the tv back on, and i sat down next to her on the sofa. She curled up into me, as i put a blanket over her, and we stayed like that for a while, watching friends. I looked down at her after a 4th episode had finished, to see she was fast asleep with her head on my side. I smiled, looking how cute she looked when she was asleep, and then grabbed my phone, taking a picture. I laid my head down again, and wrapped my arms around taylor before drifting off to sleep. A few hours later i woke up, and my neck was stiff, so i gently lifted Taylor off me, before carrying her to her bedroom. I placed her in her bed, and took off her glasses, before tucking the covers round her. I went to walk out towards the spare room, but Taylor, who was slightly away whispered "Stay Ed"

I nodded, and shut the door, climbing into her bed next to her. We both lay at separate sides of the bed, before she shuffled into my side, and i wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the top of her head and whispered "Night Taylor". She smiled, but didnt reply, as she drifted off to sleep.