FINALE: S1 E7

Week 7 FINALE 

Week 7 FINALE 

S1 E7 

The final 4 queens face off in a lipsync for your life extravaganza. 

The queens will go head-to-head tournament style. The queen chosen first (randomly by the spinning wheel) is Barbie. Barbie gets to choose who she wants to lipsync against. She chooses Love Nikki. That means Bratz and Lady Gaga will lipsync after them. 

Barbie and Love Nikki lipsync to "Power" by Little Mix. Love Nikki pulls some cool tricks with her sleeves and does nice choreo moves. Barbie gives it her all, splitting on the beat drops and using all her body. She unfastens her robe and throws her wig to reveal an elegent mini-dress. Love Nikki seems to be holding back a little bit, since she's not used to performing in front of such a huge audience. Barbie wins the lipsync against Love Nikki. Love Nikki sashays away. 

Next, Bratz and Lady Gaga lipsync to "Make Me Feel" by Janelle Monae. Bratz does a ruveal early in the song, but fumbles trying to take off the bottom half of her dress. While she is doing this, all eyes are on Lady Gaga. Lady G. gives amazing moves not seen from her yet and surprises the audience. Bratz struggles to keep up the pace. Lady Gaga wins and Bratz sashays away. 

The final lipsync for the crown is "Bang Bang" by Jesse J, Ariana Grande, and Nikki Minaj. Barbie moves to the pace of the song and Lady Gaga also does, giving great moves. It's a tough call. Barbie does amazing gymnastic moves and Lady Gaga is serving us body. Barbie WINS the lipsync and Lady Gaga sashays away. 

Barbie WINS Season 1 of Mother's Drag Race!

Toot and Boot all the looks from Season 1 here: https://forms

Toot and Boot all the looks from Season 1 here: https://forms.gle/h6i7vD19yDFZCXe69