1. Senpais?

Oh just wait. I have so much planned for this book.

I just so happened to notice that I've yet to see a yandere book that ends happily for the yandere. Also haven't seen a polyamorous yandere so this will be fun~

I'm totally putting a song at the top of each chapter.

My current schedule is updating this once a week, usually on weekends.

TW: swearing, mentions of killing, Remus,

________________________

True love. It was what Roman had always strived for. Someone to love him and hold him and be with him forever.

He had yet to find anyone who would actually choose him, but he wasn't discouraged. Despite the heartbreaks, he knew that someday his senpai would love him back. Someday...

But today, Roman was transferring to a new school, and he didn't have any time to worry about the past. Sakura Academy was a large school, but Roman didn't mind. He had never really minded large crowds, and the more people there were, the better the chance of finding his true love.

"Stop smiling so much," Remus said with a laugh. "You look too happy to be here."

"But what if I finally find my true love?" Roman asks happily. "I may finally find the person for me."

"Roman..." Remus trailed off with a sigh, shaking his head. "Just try not to come off too strong, alright? Let's not have a repeat of last time."

"Well if people would actually love me, last time wouldn't have been a problem," Roman said with an air of indignation. "I just want to be loved, Remus. Is that too much to ask?"

Remus went to say something, but ended up deciding not to, just sighing and shaking his head. He walked off, leaving Roman alone to navigate the school.

Nothing very interesting happened until lunch, when Roman spotted the most gorgeous person he had ever seen across the outside area where they were eating. His heart started pounding and his face flushed as he stared at guy with vibrant purple hair. The guy seemed to have a punk style, and looked confident and mysterious.

Roman felt his stomach fluttering in the feeling of a thousand butterflies, staring at the boy with an already lovesick expression. But then Roman caught sight of another person who was facing away from him, also staring at his senpai.

Roman started marching over to the other guy, anger flaring in him as he thought of him stealing his senpai. The other guy turned as Roman tapped his shoulder, boy of them starting to speak at once.

"How dare you-"

"Who the fuck-"

They both cut off, staring at each other with flushed faces before quickly turning away. The man in front of Roman had burn scarring down the left side of his face, and heterochromatic eyes, one gold and one brown.

Roman could feel his stomach fluttering again, and any anger he had felt towards the stranger dissipated, replaced by the feeling of his heart pounding against his chest. But if the other guy was his senpai... that meant he had two senpais. Roman remembered the first time this had happened, and it had not ended well.

"What the fuck just happened?" Roman asked quietly, as they both looked anywhere but at each other.

"I have no idea, but let's just keep looking at Virgil," the other guy said, and they both turned to stare at Virgil with a soft sigh. "He really is magnificent..."

"Yeah," Roman said with a small smile. "So if you're going to be competition, I might as well know your name."

"I'm Janus Dolos," Janus said. "And you are?"

"Roman Prince," Roman answered. "Oh my god his hair is so pretty..."

"And his piercings..." They both sighed happily as they stared at Virgil. Janus snuck a glance over at Roman, who was fully focused on Virgil. He tried to ignore the way his stomach fluttered when he looked at Roman, but it was hard to. He had had multiple senpais at the same time before, but like every other senpai, it always ended with Janus' heart broken.

Janus knew that he should be worried that Roman would just steal Virgil from him, but he couldn't bring himself to try and stop him. After all, at least this way he was interested in at least one of them. Janus would just have to make sure that Roman fell for him as well...

And if not, well... Janus didn't want to think about that option. Roman would love him. He'd be sure of it.

751 words.