6

nsfw warning!! phone sex
______________________

   nsfw warning!! phone sex______________________

SHE LOOKED AT the call before answearing it, being a bit taken back from what was just about to happen

"Hey! I couldn't help myself..i just...need to hear you" he spoke roughly

  His voice was deep and rougher than usual.She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say, but for a fact she knew she wanted to play along. This entire thing felt so sexy to her and she somehow wanted more of it.

"Oh really? Then make me wanna do the same"

It was clear as the day that the boy was touching himself, as he was letting out soft moans in between his words.

"Fuck (y/n)! If you were right now here, i would have began cupping your beautiful breats in my hands, pinching your nippels and enjoying the sound you made due to my touch"

  She felt her body curl under the words of Bokuto so she decided to join, carelessly slipping her fingers inside her panties and making circles around her wet clit.

"What else Bokuto?"

She let out a soft moan while saying his name due to her fingers working on her pussy. The boy twitched at the sound of her making such unholy sounds.

"Then i would kiss onto your inner tight and slowly move to your pussy, licking and teasing your clit while my index finger would have been shove inside your hole pumping in a fast motion"

The girl imagined all the things he was saying touching herself more and more and becoming louder and louder with her moans filling the room and the phone line.
  The boy kept on telling the girl all sorts of naughty and nasty things making her moan to her climax as he stroked his dick to his release to the sound of her. It was his first time doing something like this and so it was for her. He knew about phone sex from his bigges sisters that rambeld about everytime they went out making their little brother shy and somehow uncomfortable. He really wanted to try it someday, but he didn't have the guts for it.But he ended being so horny and lonely this night that he couldn't try it with his friends, (y/n).Who simply happend to call at a convinient time.

After the call ended the girl sat on her bed not knowing how to exactly process what just happend. She knew that this was not something you do everyday and she was even more nervous since she actually really liked Bokuto. But he didn't know that, of course.
Her phone blinked showing a new message from the grey haired male.

bokuto
i had fun tonight ;)

(y/n)
yeah, me too :)

  As she wanted to put her phone away and hop into the shower, it blinked again showing another new message.

bokuto
tmorrow at 9 am!!!!!
i ain't forgetting about your training!
seen 23:15

She completly forgot that tmorrow it was saturday and she had to go for a run with Bokuto since he so kindly offered to help her lose weight. How could she face him now?? They just masturbated with each other trough the phone! She was screwd.

"Dammit (y/n)! You really didn't think this trough"

   She said to herself while going yo take a shower in hope of finding a way out of this situation.

__________

  Another chapter my sweet little angels!I hope you won't be botherd by the nsfw ones since..you know, they are teens in highschool and hormones are just everywhere.

EDITED