Nesting

*Beyonce's P.O.V.* ( Friday January 19th)

"Diablo, How are you going to have a baby shower for Nicki if everyone acting a fool?" Lauren asked walking to my office.

It was my first day back to the office after the preterm labor scare. Onika's contractions ended up stopping but she did dilate to 2 centimeters from the contractions. The Doctor put her on strict bed rest for two weeks before lifting it to just telling her to take it easy. Onika happily complied and was chilling at home making me feel comfortable to come back to work. The Doctor also corrected her due date to the original date of February 1oth.

"Because I want to do something nice for my Wifey, she's been through hell this pregnancy."

"Thanks to you for most of it."

"You got jokes, but I'm serious. I want her to at least have a stress free baby shower. My Baby girl needs to be celebrated and I want meatballs."

Lauren chuckled and started to write on her clipboard.

"So, what's the theme?"

"Umm...Princess theme but do all pastel colors, I want little gold crowns and a crown for my Queen."

"Okay. Name for the banner?"

"Name?"

"What's the Baby's name Beyonce, neither one of you have told me."

"Oh, she hasn't decided yet. She keeps changing her mind."

"Okay, she got a nickname?"

"Ladybug." I reply smiling.

"Aww look at you all smiles over your baby." Lauren teased.

"Yes, now go make it happen for my Ladybug. Also make sure to run the guest list by Onika so she can go over it and make adjustments."

"Are we inviting Carol or Robyn?"

"Let her make that call, but let me know if she does."

Lauren nodded and left and I finished up my work and closed the office. Julius escorted me out and we stopped at grocery store before going home. At home, My Mom was in the kitchen with Lana cooking. Luckily Mom has been over everyday checking up on and helping Onika. We both appreciated it but I knew that Onika wanted her Mom around her but Carol was not allowed over my house. I literally sent a email and told everyone to keep that negative shit away from my wife and daughter.

"Hey Baby, How was work?" My Mom asked hugging me.

"Good, How did everything go here?"

"Fine, Onika and I organized Ladybug's room all day. Wash and folded her clothes and the painter came to finish the walls. It's so pretty."

"Oh! I have to see!" I reply sprinting up to the nursery.

In the nursery, It was too pretty and an even prettier sight was my wife sitting on the floor taking a selfie with her baby bump. It made me happy to see her in a good head space.