His Past Coming Back

YOUR (POV)

HE... HE LOVES YOU!!!!!! YOU can't... believe it! He's staring at you expectantly waiting to see what you reply. All you can do is stare at him dumbfounded. He leans in close to you, you blush and try to pull away but... He puts his hand behind your head and pulls your lips to his.

All you feel are his soft lips on your own all your thoughts are crazy, jumbled up but all have to do with him.. your feelings. .. His feelings.. His lips... you are excited, ecstatic, overwhelmed, but.. you don't care all the sudden the only thing you can think of is the kiss. You close your eyes and lift your arms putting them around his neck.

He holds you close in his arms you love how... strangely warm they feel. Suddenly he puts his arms under you and stands up which to your disappointment breaks the kiss. You realize he's princess lifting you which makes you blush.

He lightly gives you a light and quick kiss on your lips and starts walking. "AH Zero! Where are you going?" "To my room in the head masters building to talk if you don't mind." "O-oh okay." He walks like he's in a hurry... hmmmmmmm.

After about five minutes he walks up to the door sets your legs down still holding your back and opens the main door. He lifts you back up and walks to his door, he uses the same process as he did with the other door then walks inside the room with you beside him.

"So wanna sit on my bed?"

ZERO'S (POV)

I watch her sit down near the middle of my bed. I sat then pulled her right up to my side. "so... Zero what did you want to talk about?" "I want an answer."

"W-well... I don't know how to respond... I'm so shocked..." I listen to her speak and grow agitated. "Zero????" She looks at me with worry, but I can't speak. I act, I lean towards her she tries to lean but she falls on my bed I stand lay her legs up so she's laying down, then I lay next to her.

I cuddle close and gently kiss her. She sighs and I move my position to lay on my side lift my body and lean over her, which gives me better access to her lips. Then because I don't like gentle kisses, I deepen it.

I part her lips with my tounge and explore her mouth, I hear small moans coming from her and me. This kiss was better than the other ones, especially since she had her arms around my neck and she this time pulled me closer to her.

At first I was surprised but I quickly got over it. After a while, so long it felt like hours we kissed. After a few more moments I pulled away panting, I looked at her and watched as she slowly opened her eyes. Seeing me watch her made her blush ah so adorable. "Z-Zero isn't it almost time to eat? I'm incredibly thirsty..."

"So am I..." "how about we get some water and blood tablets?" "Well I was thinking could... um ... could I have some of your blood (y/n)?" At my words I felt my cheeks grow hot. "O-oh w-well of course..." I sat up as did she, I pulled her close so my lips were near her throat.

I felt my thirst and fangs grow, I leaned a little closer gently locked her neck with all the self control I could muster and... bit her. I felt the warm fresh blood go down my parched throat.... it feels so... wonderful! I also felt her feelings of love for me her joy of my feelings and the sheer joy she has from just being with me.

After I had my fill I lifted my head and laid my forehead on hers. Suddenly I heard loud banging on my door "Zero come here!!!! hurry!!!" I quickly wipe off my mouth and rush to the door "headmaster what do you want?" "Its... Ichiru he's here!!!!" "what... WHAT?!?!?"

YOUR (POV)

Ichiru? You wonder who's that? And why does Zero sound so angry? All you can do is lie in the bed feeling drained from how much blood Zero took. You lift up only a tiny bit to look at them talking.

Zero slammed the door and walked over as you slump unable to move anymore. "What's wrong (y/n)?" "I.. I feel so tired... I can't move..." "oh no I drank to much I'm so sorry..." "I.... I'm okay."

Zero looks at you pained looking miserable. You lift your hand and stroke his pale cheek. He leans in to your hand clearly enjoying every second of your touch. "Zero... I'm fine" "you better be.. what I'm about to do you have to prepare for it!" "WHAT?!?"

Zero leans close so he's on top of you. He starts kissing you! He stops links the remaining blood from your neck wipes it off and kisses you some more!!! After a while he stops stands up and picks you up. "Zero what are you doing to me?!?!?!?" "We are going to get your neck bandaged and I'm going to then take you to eat."

He takes you in the bathroom and cleans your wound, he looks very sad the whole time. "Why do you look sad?" "I pierced you so deeply...it must have hurt..." "I'm okay now, and it didn't hurt really." After he finished cleaning your wound he took out a white gauze wrap and wrapped your neck.

You hop off the counter but wobble and almost fall, Zero catches you and supports you all the way to the dining room. When you reach that room Yuki, a boy who looked just like Zero minus the tattoo, the headmaster and Kaname was there.

"Um headmaster?" "Yes (y/n)?" "Could I help make dinner?" "Why yes of course follow me." Zero let's go and less wobbly you follow the headmaster to the kitchen. "Headmaster please help me make vegetable soup" "okay" You and the headmaster get ready by putting on aprons and making sure your hair isn't in the way, so you can cook.

After you finish you help dish up the soup and then the already set table, now has the food placed on it. Everyone takes a seat , the headmaster at the top on the left Yuki, and Kaname then on the right you, Zero, and Zero's twin.

Zero leaned in and whispered in your ear "the guy over there is my younger twin brother Ichiru... we don't get along since Shizuka..." "oh my.." Zero pulled away "this dinner looks wonderful" "oh thank you Zero." Zero looked at Ichiru from the corner of his eyes.