Best and worst day ever

ZERO'S (POV)

   Soon it will be the day! I will propose to my love (y/n) ♡. I will take her on the most romantic date, on the most romantic day and propose ♡!

VALENTINES DAY.....

       I get out of bed excitedly jump up and quickly get ready to leave. "Zero?" "I'm in a hurry headmaster sorry goy to go bye." I rush to the key holder grab my car keys and head out.

I pick up (y/n) at her house and take her to the park for a picnic. The weather is perfect, not to hot not to windy just perfect! "Oh Zero it's such a beautiful park" "I knew you'd like it, that's why I brought you here. "

I got the basket out of the trunk opened her door had her hold my arm and started walking up the hill. We made it to the top and found a nice spot to picnic.

I opened the basket took out the blanket laid it down and we sat on it. I brought peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, string cheese, her and my favorite beverages and of course tableware. After we ate I decided to pop the question.

"So (y/n) we have been together a long time" "yes and what a wonderful time it has been." "Yes... I want to ask you something" "okay." "But first let's go on a walk" "okay!!!"

We walked to a nice shaded bench that was recently built. She and I sat until I was ready to ask her "the question."  I stood then got on one knee in front of my love. "I love you" "I love you too" "I'll ask now okay?" "Yay!!!!"

I reach into my shorts pocket and pull out a small velvet box. I look into her eyes open the box and say "(y/n)I love you with all of my heart... will you marry me?" She gasps in surprise, starts crying and then starts repeating "yes!" She stood up pulling me up with her all while hugging and kissing me.

"Wait" "why?" I love that cute pout. I gently grab her left hand, pull the ring out of the box and slide the ring on her ring finger. She stares at the diamond then looks at me  and puts her arms around my neck and holds me tight.

"Oh Zero I couldn't be happier" "me either my love." "So when should we get married" "as soon as we can." Then we finished our picnic packed up got in my car and drove to a cliff to watch the sunset. We held each other close as we watched the beautiful colors dance in the sky.

"It's so beautiful" "it is but not as beautiful as you" "oh Zero don't kid" "but I'm not" we looked at each other "haha" "what" "oh Zero what a cute pout!" "Hmph" she let go of me and moved her hands to my cheeks. She leaned in close and gently placed a kiss on my lips. I loved watching when she pulled away even though the sky made her face colorful I still could see her blush.

I reached my hand to her cheek, she nuzzled me awwww it's so cute! For a while we just looked at each other. "Zero oh no!" "What?" "I... I have to go he now it's getting late" "*sigh*... fine, but I'd hate to leave you my love" "me to Zero." I leaned in gently kissed her then let her go. "Let's call first then we'll go" "okay" what a radiant smile.

I pulled out my phone and called her house. "Hello" "hello this is Zero Kiryu" "oh Zero can I ask you a favor?" "Sure" "could you take (y/n) to your place to stay we are busy..." "yes I can... so call when your ready I'll see you then goodbye."

YOUR POV

You wonder what's going on? Zero turns to  you and speaks "um your family is busy so they want you to stay with me... is that okay with you?" "IT'S BETTER THAN OKAY!!!! IT'S WONDERFUL!!!" " Great... I love your enthusiasm, so let's go."

We drive to Zeros secret place -(mentioned in the last story part)- it was in shambles... "no no no" Zero stayed silent a moment "I'm going in wait here..." He walked in and it took forever waiting with worry for you to get up and take a peek inside. When you do... you knew you shouldn't have... Ichiru was in Zeros lap bleeding from a huge injury and Zero has a bullet in his shoulder.

"Zero devour what's left of my life" "no" "do it Zero... live and do what I cannot" You watch Zero sink his teeth into Ichiru. Fear gets the better of you and you run and get in the car. After a long wait Zero comes out covered in blood.

"I'm sorry.... you saw that... and obviously we can't stay here..." "let's go to your real place" "okay..." Zero drove to a beach "let's go swimming!" But how? We don't have suits..." "it so happens I planned taking you here and I bought and brought them."

Zero got out, helped you out then went to the trunk and opened it. Inside was bags of clothes and suitcases. "Wha...?" "I called your parents a while ago they said... YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME!" "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" You turn and wrap your arms around Zero's neck.

He put his arms around your waist and kissed your forhead. "Hehe" "awe (y/n) your so cute!" "Shushie!!" You blush and look into his beautiful violet eyes... "let's get on swimsuits I wanna swim!!" "Haha okay my love and is it okay your swimsuit is a 2 piece?" "Um sure now go change Zero!"

You go in the changing room with the bag containing your swimwear. You open it up and find a cute two piece in your favorite color. You put it on and walk out of the room. You see Zero tired around waiting, you walk closer and hug him from behind.

"Your ready?" "Yes" you walk in front of him and show off, his eyes pop out "HOT MAMA! YOUR SMOKIN!" You blush then run into the water.

3 weeks later

Suddenly your awoken by a loud grunt a female grunt. "Get up!" "Ugh" you get up at look at the offender (parent/guardian/close family member) "get up its your big day in less than one hour, you better get ready now get dressed!" You jump out of bed and get ready. A half hour later you finish.

"Sweetheart your beautiful!" "Hehe thanks!" Your bridesmaids walk in "letting you know we are going out now!" They walk out then the wedding march starts. You walk out on the arm of a male (parent/close family member/ guardian).

You reach the end of the Isle and into the arms of Zero... the one you love. The priest speaks "do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" "and do you Zero Kiryu take this  woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride!"

Time seemed to go slow motion cheering was loud and Zero was all you focused on "I love you" "I love you too Zero..." he leans in and kisses you passionately. Now married you live happily forever!