ch 7

-Nov 6th 2020
"TRUMP?!" Biden yells as he slaps his own hand over his own mouth from shock.
Kamala walks away while laughing out of shock
Joe marches over and says to them "You need to get your s-shit together 😡!" he then slaps Pence in the face, and pence falls over.
Trumps face turns even more red from embarrassment. Trump gets up, and takes the papers from biden. Trump then walks to his office chair, Biden watches trumps vuluptouating scrumptious throbbing wet yummy thicc ass as he walked away.
Biden then says to trump the following : "H-here, r-read this last." Biden handed Trump a pink envelope with his name on it. Then Biden and Kamala drive to dairy queen  to get food
"Hey joe, you okay?" Kamala asks.
"yes. i-i- i'm fine. d-dont worry."
Biden takes a deep breath, devours his ice cream and whatever else he gets from dairy cream and started to cry.
"Kamala, I hate trump so much. I hate him so much that i want to mess with his feelings a-and kiss him. I know he loves me, and I want to take advantage of that. For everything he's done, he deserves this."
Kamalas eye brows frowned "Hey Joe, If that's what you really want to do..."
"It is." Biden and kamala then went to obama's house.
"Oh errhey joe 🤗" Says obama in a presidential way (HEHAHAHAHAH)
They talk for a while and joke around.
Then soon enough it was November 7th.
All three stayed the night together and didn't get a single second of sleep. Why? Because Obama knew the new president will be announced on the 7th, any time it could happen... on the 7th. So he made Kamala and Biden stay up with him.
"Biden, You're my best friend." says Obama.
"No hes my bestfriend—-!"
"G-guys! You're all my bestfriend!" Joe interrupted.
"Well, Today's the day we find out who the presdient is...!" Says Obama.
"Obama, I swear if you are lying i'll break yo mommas knee caps🙄" -kamala 2020
"stfu" Obama says back.

Time skip (9 am)
All three of them were watching the news, when all of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door.
"I'll get it. " Obama said.
Obama gets up and opens the door, it was trump.
"Err.. come in..?"
Trump looks around for biden then spots him.
"Biden."
"Trump?"
Biden gets up and glanced at Kamala, she nods.
Trump holds up an opened pink envelope.
"TRUMP! I didn't think you'd actually read that! i-I...!"
Trump then grabs Joe biden by the tie, and tries to speak. But he couldn't... "B-Bid..en..."
He says, then he falls to his knees. His face looking downwards and his body in stress.
Obama then kicks Trump over. "Get your hands off biden!" Kamala slaps trumps hand away from joes tie. "Yeah. Get off him." Trump looks up, and sees two angry faces.. and then one face he's completely, helplessly, in love with. He reached out his hand once again, but this time towards bidens face...
He slowly gets up, and cups bidens face, leans in and-
*SLAP*

————
November 4th 2008 (flashback)
" Obama is now the 44th president of the United states, with Joe biden as vice oresdient!" Says a news reporter.
Joe and Obama are outside by the white house, they look at the crowd of ppl outside and then glance at eachtoher and smile. "Joe, J coudlnt have done this without you."
Joe couldn't help but cry tears of happiness.
(4 years pass)
2012
"Obama is now re-elected with Joe biden as the Vice president once again! "

Trump watches the tv to see obama won, and there was joe biden... he looked so.. handsome?
Trump rushed to the white house to meet joe. "Hi joe! my names Donald J Trump! " He says with a big grin.
Joe looks up at Trump. "hi, i'm Joe biden...!" They then shake hands.

(time skip : 2016 election)
Both candidates, hillary and Donald were waiting to see who won the election.
I wonder if Joe voted for me... Donald thinks to himself, and then something happens. He gets a buzz from his phone and see jts from twitter.
"Joe Biden And Barack Obama Endorse Hillary Clinton."
Trumps eyes filled with shock, but what did he expect?
Trump puts his phone in his back pocket, trying not to cry because he was on live television. he wnated joe to vote for him... he wanted him to endorse him. But no, of course he endorses Hillary, he never liked me anyway.. Trump says in his mind.
Trump masks his true emotions with a smile, looking rather happy. But he wasn't.
"The 45th presdient is Donald J trump!" says a reporter.
At least I won... :).
A few days pass, and Trump sees obama and biden at a restaurant, smiling and laughing.
I'll never be that important to Biden.
—-
(out of flashback.)
Kamala slaps trump.

This proves it, i'm just worthless.. I'm a nobody to him... Trump thinks in his mind while 3 faces look down on him.
"Guys please..." Trump says ever so quietly.
"I just want to ... have one last kiss before I go. From the one and only.. Biden. :)"
Obama's eyes get watery, "you know what, go  ahead. I'm sorry."
Kamala nods and obama and Kamala backs away.
Trump then repeats what he previously did before, he cups joes face and leans in. This time without getting slapped.. This time without getting made fun of.. This time without getting rejected.
He feels his lips touch Bidens, hot tears roll down trumps cheeks and then he pulls away.
Then just like that, trump runs out of the house and drives away as quick as he could.
"TRUMP WAIT!" but it was too late, he'd already left.
"Guys we need to get to him! did you not hear what he said?! He said " I just want to have one last kiss before i go. WHERES HE GOING? WE NEED TK SAVE HIM!"
Kamala gasps and shakes her head from shock "Okay let's go."