Mates for Life chapter 2!

Mates for Life

Seth stared at her, thinking of how beautiful she was. When she started to fidget, he broke his stare, cleared his throat, and asked he what her name was. She stared at him like he had three heads, but finally replied, "Alex." Alex. What a gorgeous name. Seth sighed, "My name is Seth." She nodded her head slightly, and gave him a look that said "what now?" Seth gruffly asked, "Hey, do you wat to go for a run? Maybe talk and learn about each othe since we're mates now." Alex yipped, clearly happy to go running. She darted away, looking over her shoulder, enticing him to chase her. Seth ran after, his heart leaping for joy in the fact that she had accepted him as her mate withou even realizing it. As they ran together, him slightly behind her and him yipping at her heels and inhaling her delicious scent, Alex suddenly came to a skidding stop. Seth braked so hard that his hind end slipped out from underneath him and he slid a foot or two on his back. He jumped to his feet and went to her, asking her what was wrong. She said, "I don't have a home anymore." She turned her big doe eyes on Seth, "can I live with you?" Seth was speechless. His wolf's jaw dropped and he stared at her. He quickly recovered, and nodded enthusiastically. "Of course you can live with me!" she heaved a relieved sigh and on impulse, licked Seth's cheek, saying she accepted him officially as her mate. Seth thought his heart would explode he was so happy. He licked her back, and turned towards his home. They walked side by side as they walked into their future.

Alex's POV 

Alex stared back at the huge male, knowing they are mates. She contemplated ways to escape, but then thought where was she going to escape too?? If she hid in the woods, he would surely find her and she would be screwed. She glared at him, and a thought came to her. He was cute as a wolf, and he was probably a handsome human, so maybe being his mate wouldn't be so bad. She would have a roof over her head and food, and she had always wanted a mate of her own. Plus, he was absolutely gorgeous! She bet that he had been a god in a previous life he was that hot!! And the way he stared at her like she was the only woman in the world that he could possibly love. Who wouldn't want a guy like that? To top the list off, he's a werewolf like her, so they could go running together as wolves. She licked his cheek to tell him she accepted him as her mate, and by the look on his face, she couldn't have made him a happier wolf. He licked her back and she smiled inside. She was excited to see her new home as they trotted to his home together.

This is the newest installment in Mates For Life! Hope you like it, comment, vote, and comment!! Please feel free to tell me and spelling errors or anything of the like. Hopefully I will get to upload more son, but junior year is a big one with lots of homework!!!  

Christie